USJ Part 2

Hisashi was hard at work when he felt something was off. He looked around the office before plucking his phone out of his pocket. He went back to see the last texts he had sent his oldest sons which was only last night when Tenko was asking if he wanted to grab a bite of something to eat later today with Touya. And just before that, Touya was telling him not to say anything to his other sons about them coming as surprise guests to their lesson today.

He kept gazing down at the text messages with something swirling in his gut, shouting at him that something was amiss. The same kind of gut feeling when Natsuo fell into the river when he wasn't looking when he knew something was happening before he even heard the splash.

That gut feeling is just one of the perks of being a dad to a lovely family that he loved more than life itself.

That's why he decided to click on the call button on Tenko's contact page which pulled up a picture of him at his UA graduation with a bright grin on his face.

If they were busy, they would instantly decline their phone and send a quick text to call back later or something along those lines. They were never without their phones in case they got calls about villain attacks. And it was easy to do it with the support item watches they had that Hisashi gave them when both of them became official heroes.

Hisashi waited on the other end of the phone as he heard the tone go on for far too long. His frown deepened when he heard the voicemail.

"Did it start?.. Oh hi. I can't come to the phone right now but just leave a mess—,"

His oldest son's voice spoke up from the background, 'Where's the hot sauce?!'

'You used it all!' Tenko's voice was muffled slightly. He could picture him covering the speaker just so he could yell back to his brother. 'Uh leave a message I'll get back to you.'

Hisashi stood up from his desk calmly and collected his things. He did all his needed work before lunch started, so he saw no problem in leaving early.

A male coworker noticed him packing and asked curiously, "Hey, where are you going in such a rush?"

"I have a gut feeling. I'm checking out early to check on my sons," Midoriya answered back quickly, shoving a folder into his large bag.

"Which one? All of them?" Another coworker asked with a worried tone.

"Most of them!" Hisashi called back while exiting the office to check himself out.

"Is his gut feeling his quirk?" One worker asked quietly when Hisashi was out of the room.

A woman piped up from her cubicle, "No, I believe it is fire breathing."

"Maybe the fire inside his gut guides him?"

"Either way, he got his work done already so we're all good," One of the men said. "I hope everything's okay though."

*

Nova watched with a heavy heart when his brothers had disappeared into the dark mist, transporting away before he could reach out to save them. And he couldn't even chastise the blonde brat since he got teleported away somewhere else too.

Thirteen whispered, "Nova, do you have any plans forming in your head?"

"Ideas forming, but no real established plans yet. Give me like a few minutes to soak in my surroundings to plan something out," Nova replied. He looked down at his brother working with Eraserhead to take down the thugs on the ground level. His blue flames flowed in the air followed by a short scream by the villains.

The villain's eyes trailed over them once again, making note of any movement they made before gazing back at the scared teenagers who didn't sign up for any of this.