Himiko's Journey to the Top!

Himiko was yelling in the stands with her 2-A classmates. The confetti cannons going off as her brother, Midoriya Shoto was announced as the first place winner.

All Might just finished looping the medal around his neck before pulling into a hug. Her brother's white and red hair disappeared in the mess of blue and yellow of the hero's costume.

Bakugo Katsuki, that exploding dick, was held back by Midnight on the second place podium. The silver medal around his neck despite his attempts at getting it off his neck. Every attempt was unsuccessful since the adult pro hero was holding him back easily.

Yoarashi Inasa and Shinso Hitoshi were both awkwardly standing next to each other with the bronze medals around their neck. But they both looked happy after receiving their pieces of bronze.

All Might stood off to the side as Midnight and Present Mic introduced the winners for the second and final Tim.

"WOO! THAT'S MY BROTHER!" Shoto raised his head at her voice. She waved both hands over her head then cupped them over her mouth. "You kicked their asses, Shoto!"

He smiled up at her, holding up the gold medal to his cheek.

She heard one of her classmates comment, "Hey, who's the green haired kid?"

"Isn't that her other brother?"

Huh?

Himiko turned her head to see Izuku running full speed at the crowning ceremony. She could hear his pterodactyl screech as he hurriedly climbed up to his brother on the first place podium.

Poor Shoto helped Izuku up, assuming he wanted to hug him in congratulations only to receive a flying green projectile that's attached onto his back in a surprise attack. Shoto almost stumbled off the podium all the while Izuku was laughing his ass off.

"YES! Get him!" Himiko shouted in encouragement. The mega screen captured Shoto's little grin along with Izuku's feral expression in a zoom. Oh, she hoped that one of her moms was taking a picture. Or her dad. Literally anyone because they needed a shot of this that isn't the video recording back home. "Ah! You're both amazing! I love you both!"

"Your brothers did great!"

"I know, right? I'm so proud of them." Himiko cheerfully said, watching Midnight guide the teens down from the podium. She paused. The first years were done with their battle rounds, so their turn is coming up soon, right? "Ah wait, does this mean our second year round is starting soon?"

One of her classmates called out. "Yeah, I think it's coming up right after this medal ceremony."

"Be right back!" Himiko called out to her classmates before rushing to the stairs.

She had to get her fresh blood supply! The last time at the Sports Festival. Her quirk wasn't as powered as it is right now. Her blood quirk had a lot more potential that Izuku helped her see after she had lost.

Himiko quicken it into full gear as she made her way into the audience stands despite the number of hallways and stairscases she had to sprint her way through.

But it was all worth it to locate the line of seats where her family was waiting. She ignored the low level pro heroes seated around with their plus ones or sidekicks. All she could see was the members of her family talking and laughing with each other.

"Hello, dear family of mine," she leaned over from where she stood on the aisle of stairs between the lines of seats. Her parents' eyes sparkled at her appearance, she could almost see the hint of tears threatening to leak from their eyes. And from the amount of napkins in mother Rei's hands and the tear stains in all three of their clothes, she could assume they already cried at Shoto's medal ceremony.