Cavalry Battle

"And START!"

Himiko watched as the Calvary Race started. Her brothers were partnered with a pink haired girl and some purple haired guy. And the team turned out to be quite extraordinary. After Shoto had frozen the entire stage floor, they escaped from the other teams with ease with inventions strapped to their feet.

She glanced back to see her classmates' reaction. And saw a few of them looking shocked at the turn of events while others just blindly cheered for the newly started battle.

"Oh no," one of her classmates piped up. She turned her head to see it was Risu, a girl with a squirrel-like quirk. She mostly used it to stuff her cheeks, but she also good at climbing and gliding through the air when she jumped off something.

"What is it?" Akatsuka asked, turning in her seat next to Himiko's to stare at Risu who was sitting behind them.

"Do you have any," Risu lowered her voice. Her chubby cheeks grew red as she leaned away from the boys. "Sanitary items?"

"Go check my bag, it's in my locker. It should be unlocked still," her friend replied with an urgency in her tone. "It should be in the front pocket of my bag. If you need painkillers, it's on the other side's pocket."

"Okay. Thank you," Risu said, standing up slowly from her seat.

Akatsuka shook her head with a grin, "It's no problem. Take some candy if you want too."

Akatsuka waved them off as they escaped down the stairs into the dark hallway below to get the items from the locker room.

Himiko glanced over to her friend that was sitting there, swinging her feet. "How much stuff do you have in your purse?"

"Just enough," Akatsuka dreamily sighed. "I aspire to have my purse be an endless portal."

Himiko laughed before turning her attention back on her little brothers. The Cavalry race was nothing to sneeze at because of how frantic it all seemed to be from her seat.

One team with an invisible girl in half a uniform already lost their headband points.

Teams were grabbing at each other trying to get headbands while others were running around in circles like that one time Ingenium faced off against a villain whose quirk made everyone dizzy.

Himiko watched as some quirk blasted one of the inventions holding her brother's team up in the air. Then she could barely see her brother's team after they had landed back onto the stage floor. He cried out as a rush of snow cushioned their fall and several teams aimed their stride directly towards them.

She smirked when he spotted how Bakugo failed to go after them when one of the Class 1-B teams, whose teams were currently collecting points like crazy, snatched their headband. And all she would do was laugh as the blonde started ordering his team towards that team and not her little brothers.

She leaned in as one team went after her brother's team while everyone was more or less scrambling to try and get a headband. One moment everything was normal until one blonde on the team sent out an electric shock which immediately made Shoto throw up a half circle of ice to protect them.

Meanwhile one black haired girl made a blanket that covered the team, protecting them from the shock attack from their teammate. She watched, Akatsuka gasped as the main leader of the opposing team started a mini tornado by putting his hand directly into the air.

The wind started to swirl around his hand, making the other teams clutch at the cloths around their neck and heads to protect it from flying away.

"It's getting intense," Akatsuka commented, her hair flying back from the wisps of wind in their section. The wind thankfully stopped when they noticed Shoto just kept making the ice stronger.