Family Trip (Part 3/Final)

After the incident, Inko made sure to entangle her arm with Hisashi's left arm to make sure he didn't wander off. Toya chuckled at the sight while walking with his sister, Fuyumi. They knew that even though they hit a rough patch, it didn't mean the vacation was over just yet. But everyone was so happy to be together again...

They still need to go to the rest of their list! They have so many things still ahead of them! Together the family made their way through the Fantasyland rides that they were most excited for.

"Okay kids, It's A Small World is next on our list. It's a regular classic! I can't wait for you kids to enjoy it!" Hisashi exclaimed with his arm wrapped around his wife, guiding the children in front of him to the ride.

Fuyumi asked, pointing out a building with pastel colors. "Is that it?"

"Yes! Let's get in line," Inko said, leading her children to the end of the line to wait patiently.

The line felt long and short at the same time. The ride was lovely! The boat ride on the water was so calm and the little dolls in their costumes were so pretty. Natsuo thought the singing was kind of creepy, maybe some of the dolls unending stares as well. Safe to say, he didn't want to ride this again, he doesn't trust their eyes.

They wanted to do Peter Pan next, and the line was terribly long. Hisashi rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. They family decided to wait for the hour to get inside the ride that drew such a huge crowd. Izuku was amazed as the ship sailed the family in groups across the scenes of the movie, traveling in the sky over Neverland. Tenko was slightly scared of the height, but Toya seemed to think that maybe they were up that high and the island was just scaled down to size. Either way, the ride was delightful despite the waiting.

They decided to skip Snow White because of the horrendous, humongous line filled with very loud children throwing tantrums because they were standing for too long and not moving. Inko and Hisashi looked at each other before deciding to move on to the next section of the park.

"Okay, next is Critter Country!" Inko exclaimed while holding tightly to her husband and map. Hisashi smiled sheepishly, having both their phones in one of his large pockets charging with a portable battery.

"Our ride is Splash Mountain, kids!" Hisashi said loudly, leading the way towards the water ride with logs as their boats.

'Is that the one that is racist?' Tenko thought as he remembered something about the ride.

Despite the ride's questionable background, it was very fun. Izuku seemed to find this ride one of his favorites because he sees himself in the rabbit going on the long journey through the ride. Toya wasn't a fan of all the water splashing on him, but Shoto brightened up at seeing his big brother getting doused with water.

After Splash mountain, they'd started to head towards the rivers of America before seeing the huge wrapped around line with the wait of almost three hours. Each member looked at one another and unanimously decided to skip it for their next location.

"Alright, I didn't expect this much line waiting. I anticipated it, but still..." Hisashi commented looking at the sight before him.

Big Thunder Mountain had about half the amount of people in the Splash Mountain line, so they got on the ride fairly quicker than the other. It was amazing with the train going all through the dusty light orange mountains of Big Thunder.

"Wooh! That was amazing!" Natsuo yelled, having Shoto nodding at his brothers excitement.

"Next stop, Adventureland! Pirates of Caribbean is waiting for us."

"I can't wait for this." Toya commented while walking towards his soon-to-be-favorite part of this trip. He loved all the movies!

The ride was so awesome. It was just a calm boat ride with one drop at the beginning, but the animatronics really sold the story of the movie. God, Jack Sparrow was Toya's favorite character. Himiko was most excited by the scene with all the ladies chasing the men around with brooms.

"Hey, can I do that?" Toya asked Inko after they all got off the ride. Inko looked over to the hair braiding station and nodded. Toya got his hair braided with bright blue beads that Izuku positively loved. Tenko decided to get his hair braided with some red thread as well, which made him fall more into Himiko's favorite because of the blood red color that he was sprouting in his locks.

When the sun is setting, before they got dinner outside the park, they decide to go to World Bazaar to buy some nice stuff before heading out.

"Okay kids, each one of you gets to have at least two gifts, because everything here is VERY overpriced," Hisashi said as his kids began to look over what they could get in the large stores.

Fuyumi decides to get a very nice dress themed from Fantasyland castle with the tan cardigan to match. Inko loved it on her.

Natsuo automatically picked up a plush baymax and lion king shirt with Simba Outline in the night star constellation.

Shoto shyly makes a decision of a soft Duffy bear with his matching friend, Shelliemay.

Toya expertly picks out a jack skellington pullover hoodie with a more Sally themed shirts with stitches and patchwork all over it.

Izuku smiled as he picks up a limited Winnie the Pooh headband with a plushie of Pooh on top. He also picks up a small plush of Pooh's jar of honey.

Tenko hugs a soft plush stitch that looks like he is taking a nap and he also had a hoodie in Stitch's alien likeness on his arm.

Himiko asked for a Disney animator collection dress with a tiny snack themed purse as her two items.

Inko acquired one of the purses she was looking at for ages while Hisashi got a customized watch.

So at the end of the day, with pizzazin their stomachs and aching feet, they headed back to their hotel room to rest.

"Today was a good day, don't you think?" Inko asked kindly, relaxing into the chair in the rented room of the hotel.

"Yeah. I liked that part where Tenko looked like he was going to be sick on the Peter Pan ride." Toya said, earning a snicker from his younger brothers.

"Oh, be quiet. Off with you head or something. Ugh." Tenko said, not really in the mood for talking, more in the mood of sleeping off his exhaustion.

Izuku asked, "Can we do this again sometime?" He hugged his new jar of honey close to him.

"Yeah, can we go on vacation like this again?" Himiko asked, clutching at her mini purse that looked like an ice cream cone.

Inko and Hisashi looked at each other before smiling. Hisashi responded, ruffling up both their hair with his warm hands. "Yeah, maybe next time we can go to DisneySea."

And the family couldn't wait for something like this to happen again.

Maybe without the whole getting lost thing next time.