Quirk Apprehension Test

Aizawa glances up at the two with their heads tilted down at him like two giant puppies looking at their human. Meanwhile a blonde in the background with a lightning bolt in his hair raises an eyebrow because the kids that just walked in apparently already know the guy in the yellow sleeping bag?

Aizawa unzipped the sleeping bag, revealing him in his normal comfortable attire. "Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher."

"Huh?" Most of the class asked, still bewildered from his introduction while Shoto and Izuku looked the least surprised. They looked like they expected this to happen.

Shoto shot over a glance to the tall boy with glasses that called out Izuku during the entrance exams. He narrowed his eyes before looking towards the shaved head of the loud teen that stood up to Bakugo. Wow, he was tall as hell.

"Right. Let's get this show over with. Put these gym uniforms on and head outside," Aizawa announced, throwing the uniforms to all of the students in the room. Inasa grabbed the uniform out of the air like a fan at a sports game that reached for the shirt that got launched by one of those shirt guns.

Izuku turned to his brother, "I have a slight clue of where this might be going."

"I think we won't be spotting Himiko at the entrance ceremony," Shoto whispered back, following the class our of the room with Izuku right beside him.

"More like she would have spot us. You have the most recognizable hair out of the two of us," Izuku replied back, pushing Shoto's arm.

Shoto gave him a look that made Izuku have to throw a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. Shoto's deadpan disappointed face was always a treat to see.

*

"We are going to go through a quirk assessment test to see where you are with your quirks so far. Before you ask, no we won't be going to the entrance ceremony. Ceremonies are pointless. You don't want time on them if you want to be in the big leagues."

"Here at UA we aren't tethered to traditions. That essentially means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You have been taking physical exams most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks before." Aizawa explained to the class before him.

"All of you need to know your maximum capacities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a hero." Aizawa said stepping back to a large white circle drawn with chalk on the ground. "Now, who wants to demonstrate?"

Uraraka raised her hand up high before Bakugo had the chance. "Okay, Uraraka. What was your farthest distance thrown with a baseball when you were in junior high?"

"I think 54 meters?" She answered back.

Aizawa nodded, "Okay, now try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle. And don't waste time."

Uraraka walked into the circle and picked up the ball laying on the grass. With a steadying breath, she threw the ball while using her quirk. The ball flew through the air a couple of feet before it started to float upwards into the sky. The rest of the class watched in wonder as the ball kept going and going.

Aizawa cloaked the distance on his device before turning back to the class to show the infinity symbol on the device.

"Wow! Talk about major flex on the first day!" a boy with the blonde hair exclaimed.

A boy with black hair smiled, "Alright, we can use our quirks as much as we want. Hell yeah."

Bakugo stared at the device like he wanted to destroy it. Izuku looked impressed at the results, already starting to mutter about how useful Uraraka's quirk is. Shoto shook him back to existence right as an unsuspecting soul said that it sounded like fun which caused the two to freeze.