Todoroki vs Midoriya Trial

The family of six headed down to the court. Midoriya Hisashi and Izuku in matching suits. Inko wore a dark green skirt with long black turtleneck, and Himiko work a dark red skirt with white turtleneck. Toya wore a blue shirt and dark slacks while Tenko wore a dark red shirt and dark slacks. Each family member was suited for the tough day ahead of them.

Hisashi worked closely with Detective Tsukachi and the underground hero, Eraserhead obtaining evidence to use in the case. Right now, they have two witnesses to his actions. They would call Toya up as the first witness. But if the opinion doesn't go towards them because people might excuse him for being a pro hero, they made a video interview with Rei. Rei was easy to interview since she really wanted her children out of that house as fast as she could. It was along story that made Inko cry multiple times.

Photo proof of the injuries he caused if on Toya. All the permanent scarring that he forced out by making Toya use his quirk too much. Inko and Izuku cried at the sight, Himiko held his hand tight, and Hisashi planned out Endeavor's death in his head. Tenko had greater plan of just touching him, but he didn't want to endanger his new life with his family.

And a DNA test confirming that Toya was his son. He wasn't dead, missing, or off to boarding school like other believed.

All of that combined with reports of his general behavior and attitude toward his hero jobs made for a compelling case on their end.

Toya stiffened when he walked in and took a shaky breath at his siblings that haven't noticed him yet. Fuyumi was dressed in a simple gray dress with her duo colored hair down. Natsuo had a neutral stare while standing next to his older sister in an uncomfortable orange shirt and brown slacks. He almost cried before heading behind his parents to hide at the face of his youngest brother. Tenko turned to look at the sight and almost did the same.

The sullen face of a child as young as Izuku. The left side of their face was marred with a red scar that was trying to be hidden in his split hair. They looked too stoic and silent to be a child. Why did they look so empty? They needed to get them out of that house.

"Let the court begin. Midoriya vs. Todoroki." The judge said before a court of jury. For the jury to be fair, a group of people who weren't biased was called to stand. People who knew that even if you are a pro hero, it shouldn't be excused if they committed a crime.

Endeavor and his legal team sat to the left while Hisashi and Toya sat to the right. By now, the Todoroki siblings noticed that their big brother was back. Fuyumi smiled at seeing her brother alive, Natsuo looked happy to see him, and Shouto looked to be showing longing in his eyes.

Hisashi started with the DNA test to prove that the person to his side was Enji's son. The jury gasped while he told the story of how Toya came to live with his family. When Enji's lawyers tried to make it out as kidnapping, Hisashi proved it by legal documents declaring them guardians signed by Yagi Toshinori. The jury accosted the evidence and so it moved on.

Hisashi made his young children and anyone not comfortable with witnessing the evidence to close their eyes or turn around. He showed Toya's burn scars that were forced upon him by overusing his quirk. When the other lawyers tried to make them out as accidents, Hisashi placed Toya on the stand.

"Toya, I'm sorry for what I'm about to ask you," Hisashi whispered to his son.

"It's okay, as long as I can bring that sucker down for good," Toya responded back quietly.

Toya swore to tell the truth and nothing but before Hisashi questioned him on his treatment.

"So state your name for the court." Hisashi started in a respectful tone.