The Entrance Exam

It was finally Izuku's time to shine.

After months and months or training with his family and some guidance from his neighbors, he was finally ready to take on UA's entrance exam. He finally learned how to ride his support motorcycle. He even qualified for his license a year early which was great news to him.

He even started talking about bringing the motorcycle to the entrance exam. Touya pondered before checking the website to see if there were any rules about it a month ago before the exam started. Tenko even got up in the research, getting the answer that he might have to get papers for it ahead of time to allow him to use it. They allowed any non lethal weapons and most items that won't bring harm to any peers around you.

"Yeah, they are actually really picky about the rules now. Apparently someone brought a tank because the rules didn't say they couldn't. They got into the support course very easily after that since they made it themselves, decided they didn't want to be in hero cours anymore when they actually thought about it afterwards." Tenko explained.

"So all we have to do is get my motorcycle approved before the entrance exam?" Izuku asked his brother.

Tenko shrugged, "Yeah. Pretty much."

And luckily enough, it did get approved after they sent its blueprint, his license and a list of it functions. Maxx even called in to say that he made sure everything is safe and fully functional.

Today was the day of the entrance exam. Both Shoto and Izuku were dressed and had their backpacks for their clothes to change into when they got there.

Inko sighed, collecting her stray tears into a tissue, "I can't believe our babies are growing up."

"Ah, it seems like just yesterday that they were still tiny enough to pick up." Rei said, sipping her chai tea.

"Oh, goodness, stop growing." Hisashi's voice came from his mother's laptop. Unfortunately, he was stuck doing work back in Tokyo, but he didn't want to miss anything. So Inko set up a video call for him to see the two off before they went to their entrance exam. "But have fun out there you two. Also, don't get hurt."

"We won't dad!" Izuku shouted at the screen with a smile.

Shoto looked up, "At least, I won't. I have no idea about Izuku though."

"Dude!" Izuku cried out looking betrayed at his own brother.

Shoto looked at him right in the eyes, "I am calling it like I see it."

Natsuo laughed from his seat on the couch, "It's okay bud. Hey, good luck out there you two! I can't wait to see you guys both pass and then just wipe the floor with everyone because you guys are badass."

"I can say that I have no doubt that you two will make it in and be spectacular heroes." Fuyumi commented.

"Aww," they both hummed back at her.

Fuyumi added, "I mean it. Now, hurry up and eat something to put something in your stomach before you head out."

"Got it," Izuku nodded before turning to Shoto. "Are you still riding with me to UA?"

Shoto nodded, "Heck yeah. Oh right, I should probably get my helmet from my room."

Izuku said, "Get the pink one."

"Fine!" Shoto said loudly as he strutted down the hall back to the bedroom.

"Still can't believe you got him a pink helmet. Nothing against it but I just wonder why." Tenko said, watching as Shoto hurried back to the room to look for his helmet.