Toga Himiko? Nope! Midoriya Himiko Now!

Tenko was standing outside Izuku's elementary school with Touya. The two were standing there right next to the front gate as the time passed by.

"So, is anyone going to teach the little boy a lesson?" Touya asked Tenko as he ran his fingers through his newly dyed black hair. He was so lucky that Inko has allowed him to get rid of his red hair. She even gave him the idea of adding dark purple highlights to make it seem less edgy. Hisashi really like his new hair cut, and Izuku loved it even more saying that he looked more happier. And he agreed, he loved it.

Tenko adjusted his newly fitted gloves that covered three of his fingers. "His mother I expect gave him a talk, but other than that nobody. Everyone just praises him for his quirk which makes his ego even bigger. I just can't wait for the day he breaks down and realizes that he isn't the best out of everyone." Tenko said with a tone of calm boredom while speaking about the young blond. He still didn't like him, and nothing can change the fact.

After Tenko finished his statement, the bell rang and children came running out to go home. They looked past the crowd of children to see Izuku looking sad with Kacchan coming up behind him with his two groupies. Izuku noticed Kacchan and was about to say goodbye to him before he ran off with his two 'friends' behind him.

Izuku's face crumbled to sadness at the way his friend was ignoring him. His eyes turned to see his brothers standing by the gate. His face cheered up immediately as he ran to his brothers. "Ten-Chan! Toy-Chan!" Izuku called out before launching himself at their ankles.

"Oof! Hey buddy." Toya said bending down so he could fully hug Izuku before Tenko got a chance. Toya glanced up to only to laugh quietly at the betrayed look Tenko had on his face when he didn't get to hug Izuku first.

Tenko glared silently at Toya when he let Izuku go. Tenko then took his own little brother into a tight hug, "Hello small brother." Izuku giggled at the pet name, the two brothers smiled at the adorableness.

The two brothers didn't really want Izuku to focus on the way Bakugo was acting to him right now. It has been a year since Toya came in, but since that incident Bakugo lessened his attack on Izuku from physical to just verbal taunts. They will wait until tonight to tell them about his behavior again to their parents, because even if he has stopped hitting him, he is still hurting emotionally. But right now, they just wanted to cheer Izuku up with some good old brother bonding time.

"Hey, small brother. Let's head to the park and hang out for a bit. We can play in the forest and pretend we are heroes." Tenko said cheerfully to his younger brother Izuku while Toya nodded in agreement. Izuku smiled before Toya added, "We can get ice cream afterwards."

Izuku smiled grew larger, "Really?! Yay!"

Tenko looked over at Toya while Izuku was at a short distance away from them. "I don't think mom will let us ruin our dinner."
"Relax. All you got to do is get one scoop. There won't be that much of a difference in hunger." Toya said try to relax Tenko's nerves.

Which earned him a blank look from his blue-haired brother before they rolled his eyes and stated, "Fine. I'm getting chocolate."

Toya smiled as the group of brothers headed to the park. They didn't see any sign of Bakugo or his mean friends, so they escorted Izuku to the lush nature near the clearing of the park. Izuku charged into the large towering trees and berry bushes before the two older brothers could stop him.

"Wait. Hold on!" Toya called out to his youngest brother as he disappeared from sight. He followed Tenko inside the forest area heading toward where they saw Izuku's run to. But they didn't see him. They both grew a bit worried. What happens if something happened to Izuku? They stated to call his name while wondering about the bushes and tall grass.