Who is Raven?

Touya trudged along the carpeted hallway until he made it to his apartment door, pulling up his hoodie to hide his face away from a person getting out of their apartment down the hall.

He entered the room only to hear his brother's voice arguing by the couch.

"Look, Toshinori-San," Tenko said loudly. "If you want to meet with everyone, we need to pinpoint exactly what this meeting will cover. Because I can say for certain that not a lot of people would be okay with your version of watching being stalk—"

"Hey, bro," Touya cautiously greeted, walking around the couch. He looked down at all the papers spread across the table.

Tenko glanced up at him in surprise, tucking the phone into his neck further so the person on the other side of the phone wouldn't hear him. "Welcome back from patrol. There's some leftover pizza in the fridge if you want it."

"Who's on the phone?" Touya asked curiously.

"It's an older hero. I'm talking with him about setting up some sort of meeting. And that he would need to bring another hero that he mentioned before." Tenko explained. His eyebrows narrowed at something the person said over the phone. "Of course you need to. If what you were telling me was all true, then you need all the help you can get to explain the truth."

At his brother's attention being dragged away by the phone conversation, Touya headed to his room to search up more about this Raven person.

Touya sat down at the desk near his bed, sliding into the chair with ease as he powered on the computer. It wasn't too long after it had turned on that he started to search anything he could. The area. How many police reports in said area. Any hero sightings in the area. Until he finally searched up Raven in the search engine, with the word vigilante and the name of the area he was patrolling in.

Nothing much came up except for the actual animal. Until he spotted one site listed at the very bottom of the results which seemed to be on a blogging site.

He clicked on it just to have the blog expand on his computer screen, happily showing the bright colors and the huge title screen that read 'Victorious Vigilantes'.

The link he clicked on brought him right to a page that read 'Raven: the winged vigilante'. Without another thought, he started to scroll down the page. Whoever the user was, they were a fan of the winged man from the blurry pictures at night to the audio quotes that they had apparently taken from other people who had encountered the winged vigilante.

He continued to read the page that detailed when Raven started patrolling the area and how the crime had gone down lower than it had been in years from their help.

"Hmm, Izuku would love this sort of thing," Touya mumbled. With a shrug, he texted his little brother the title of the website before looking right back on the site. "He'll have more fun with this."

Apparently, Raven had been around for a while and no one had noticed. From the page, it sounded like Raven had been around for at least two years in the area if the reported first sighting was correct.

His phone vibrated with a new notification. He looked down to check only to see Izuku's contact pop up on the lock screen with a bunch of smiley faces, thanking him for the excellent find.

He chuckled at the sight before turning back to the computer screen. Maybe he could swing by the area again later that week to check out how Raven operates.

*

Thankfully, between helping his little siblings with their prep for the sprout festival and doing more patrols, he finally found time to check out the area again. He dressed in his hero costume with a hoodie thrown over it so he wouldn't gain much attention unless people were going to stare intensely at his legs in the night.