Family Trip (Part 2)

Hisashi looked around frantically again before sighing, "I don't see them."

"Maybe... we lost them with all the walking? Let's head to the fantasyland and see if they are there yet." Fuyumi offered up to him quite shyly as her brothers stood behind her.

Hisashi nodded slowly, "Yeah, let's see if we can go there and see him if not then back to where we last saw them."

Natsuo and the rest followed behind him as he took a small lead right next to them, keeping a watch over them. Natsuo watched him walk with confidence, leading them towards what they believe was where Fantasyland might be.

Natsuo looked to the right of him and read a sign quietly, "Mermaid Lagoon?"

Even Shoto was suspicious about where they were from the sign. And he noticed a lot more water than usual. The park didn't have that much water right?

Eventually the four were standing in the middle of Lost River of Delta with a confused look on their faces. Hisashi looked around and seemed to notice the differences, mostly being all the water he could see. "Wait, don't tell me," Hisashi looked around finding a sign that read where they were, for the first time since they began their trek. "We're in DisneySea?!"

*

"Okay, don't panic, they are not in Fantasyland but we can find them somewhere else. It will be okay. They shouldn't have gone that far," Inko reassured her children after they didn't see and trace of their father and new siblings.

"But, Dad, is so bad at direction... what happened if they got lost somewhere?" Tenko asked, starting to scratch his neck even though his glove kind of restricted his other fingers from indulging.

"Nii-Chan! No! No scratching. Dad will come, he has to," Izuku said to his brother, who looked a hit more calm with his little brother's intervention.

Touya was still a bit worried about his other siblings while Toga tried to keep him from burning a large flame to signal them.

Little known to anyone, two pro heroes hid in the bushes, watching the confusion go down.

Sorahiko looked at his former pupil and chirped in, with Takayuki crumbs near his mouth. "So they lost the father in all the crowd?"

"Yes, it seems that way," Toshinori replied to his former teacher.

"Mommy, What are those two doing in a bush?" A child clutching an ice cream in his hand asked his mother.

The mother guided the child closer, "Look away, sweetie. Honey?"

The husband turned to his wife and surveyed the situation. "Honestly, I have no idea. Let's just continue on our way and leave them be."

The two heroes didn't notice the exchange instead focusing on the family they have been watching over. "What do we do to help?" Toshinori asked himself before turning to his former teacher to find his advice on what to do in the situation. He knew to listen first to what he had to say during those training sessions.

Sorahiko sighed, "Go find the father. You are faster than me and can find him more swiftly. After you find them, I will guide the other half of the group, so they can meet in the middle."

"Alright." Toshinori agreed before Sorahiko took off towards the opposite way. "Okay, and I will stay and watch over them ... Okay. Alright let's do this."

"Mommy why is that sad man talking to himself?" Another child asked passing by Toshinori while he talked to himself about protecting the family.

"Ooh, honey, let's just leave him alone for a little while," their mother said gathering her small child in her arms and walking briskly away.

*

"Kay, don't panic, don't panic. We are in a whole different park, but all we have to do is find a way back to the other one. Alrighty." Hisashi reassured to the children but mostly to himself.

"So, we just need a map." Fuyumi answered while taking a conviently placed map from a stand nearby. "Here we go!"

Hisashi smiled gratefully, "Ah. Thank you, Fuyumi. That was very smart thinking. Heck, I would have just walked around until we found the bridge again."

Fuyumi flushed at the praise. She felt bad that early one she considered him to be the same as her father because she thought that was how they acted. Especially since they both had fire quirks. But growing to know the man, she realized that he was a great father. "Thank you," she responded quietly to him as Natsuo came up from behind her.

"Hey! I saw that thing! It's, like, over there. Yeah!" Natsuo said pointing at a place on the map and gesturing to it in real life.

Hisashi smiled at him, "Good Job, Natsuo! Now we know exactly where we are and can go from here to where we got separated. Perfect!"

Natsuo grinned big at his words while Shoto took a grip on his pant leg. Shoto looked a little worse for wear since they were walking for quite a while, "I'm a little sleepy." He mumbled to himself while staring downwards.

Shoto was surprised, however, when Hisashi lifted him up into his arms. "Up we go, Shoto. I don't want you to fall asleep while walking!"

Shoto's eyes widened before settling onto Hisashi's hold. It was very comfortable up here. And it was... nice. Yes, he wanted more of this.

"Alright let's head to where the map will tell us to go." Hisashi started his little group before walking slowly with them in tow they didn't walk very far until an older looking fellow in yellow stopped in front of them.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to be Hisashi, would you?" The older man asked to the taller gentleman.

"Yes. Why?" Hisashi asked, slowly shifting his hold on Shoto.

"I'm just here to guide you back to the other half of your family. Trust me, I'm a retired pro hero. I'm just here to help." Sorahiko replied, showing off his old license.

"Oh, Gran Torino! I used to watch you beat the villains with your speed! It's nice to know that you can help us." Hisashi said relieved. "It's okay, kids. We are safe with him. He's a very good hero."

"It took a while to find you, but let's get you back where you belong," Gran Torino replied before guiding the family through the park , back to where the rest were.

*

Toshinori just planned on watching over the family...

But...

Now he was having a lovely ongoing conversation to the family about heroes while Sorahiko gathered the other half.

"So, your friend is somewhere finding the rest of my family?" Inko asked as Izuku talked with Himiko.

"Yes. Trust me. I know that might seem difficult since I'm still a stranger in your eyes. But don't fret or fear. I'm just here to help." Toshinori reminded her, receiving a short nod.

"Honey?!" Hisashi's voice came from behind him.

"Hisashi?!" Inko shouted in excitement, gaining the attention of the other kids. Tenko breathed out heavily at the sight of his father in relief. Toya finally took a steady breath in with the sight of his safe siblings. Izuku and Himiko were overjoyed that they were finally back.

The two halves of the family reunited in a warm, slightly tearful hug.

"You're back, oh thank goodness you are safe!" Inko said to her husband.

"Yeah. You won't believe me but Gran Torino helped us out and— Hey, where'd he go?" Hisashi started before noting the missing presence.

Inko turned around to see her help had also disappeared. "He must have gone with that Toshinori fellow. He helped me and the children calm down while his friend helped to find you."

"Oh well, I wished I could have said thanks before they left. But, hey, now that we are together, let's continue our vacation!" Hisashi retorted in excitement.

And so the newly reunited family headed to the waiting line for one of the rides while two spies watched on from a distance away. They were so happy that they could have helped the family find their way back to another.