Epilogue

Epilogue

Roxanne's POV

My first date with Grayson turned out really well. It was one of our best nights together. His dad and mom went overboard in setting up the venue. The grand ballroom hotel turned into a romantic setting, with fresh flowers everywhere.

Grayson looked so hot, wearing all black. I admit, I have a thing for Vampire hotties, like Damon Salvatore, Edward Cullen, etc... and Grayson exactly looked like them. I could not help but giggle all throughout dinner, imagining myself as Elena Gilbert or Bella Swan.

Don't hate me, it's only a fantasy. Right now, I'm into Vampires. Next month, I could be into Kpop groups. I would imagine Grayson as one BTS members. There's always a phase that we girls deal with, our weird fantasies, in our own magical world.

Right now, Grayson and I are on our 10th date. In front of the camera, we're doing it in his apartment with all the crew around. We want to make our fans happy also, especially the shippers. We will show them the real score between us.

"I thought this is a reenactment of our first date? Why are we having too much food?" I look at the pizza, carbonara, sushi, fries and burgers on the table.

"Of course! It's for everyone later." PJ says, then takes a handful of fries. "We have to do this fast, I'm starving."

Grayson and I sit behind the romantic table set up by the crew. A vase of red roses and candles at the center. The food is scattered around.

"Okay here's the first question from the viewers," PJ says, "who made the first move?"

"She did," Grayson chuckles.

"I did not! You kissed me first."

"You did. The photo, right?"

"That's not fair. That's unintentional!"

"Okay, stop fighting," PJ says, "forget that question, let's move on. Who said I love you first."

"I did during our third date." Grayson answers, "and she said I love you during our 7th."

"It's my lucky number!"

"Did you guys sleep together?" PJ asks.

"We're not answering that, that's too much information." Graysons snaps.

Julia shouts, "They're doing it all the time."

"And they're so loud!" Riggs says and everyone laughs.

"What the hell guys!"

*Five years later

Grayson continued with his YouTube channel. He got more subscribers, more views and more endorsements for us all. A lot of things are in store for him. He has his own production company. He produces films for Netflix. His first project was a big hit, the biggest earner in the history of Netflix.

About me, I gave up my dream of being an FBI agent. Instead, I started my Crime Investigation company. It has been my passion to investigate, solve crime cases and mysteries.

Grayson and I are already married. Our simple wedding by the garden happened two years ago. Right now, I just gave birth to our baby girl, Ainsley. She's so adorable and looks like Grayson.

We just transferred to our new house. An eight bedroom house with a vast lawn and playground.

Granny Mary lives with us. For everyone's convenience, we hired a male caregiver, Ricardo, to be her companion, as well as to take care of her needs. They get along very well, and I can see granny's effort to stay young and active to keep up with him.