• ³ •

"You are rushing things, Noah." Cole said, handing the younger a cup of hot chocolate.

"She has a boyfriend! of course she would not believe me." The other huffed, rolling his eyes and gladly accepting the cup muttering a small thank you.

"I know, Lexi told me about her."

"Lexi? How does she know about Rose?" Noah asked, sitting up properly.

"Well apparently they both are neighbors I mean they both live in same complex." Cole explained.

"Surprise! Surp- Oww" Noah winced on accidentally drinking the hot hot chocolate, making the older chuckle.

"Keep laughing, you fill face the same!" The brunette said hitting the older with pillow and spilling the hot chocolate on his own hand, accidentally again.

"Ahhhhhhhh-"

"Shut up it's nearly midnight ! The neighbors will bang us!" Cole scolded the younger, washing his hand with cold water.

"B-bang us?" Noah asked, innocently blinking his eyes.

"You little-" Cole chased the other, but stopped when the bell ranged.

"Holy moly" he muttered, opening the door.

~•~
It was an another day at school. Another boring day. Noah was walking towards his class, slowly humming a song when an hand looped around his arm.

"Oh? Lia? Hey!"

"Hey!" She smiled at the older.

Lia was the prettiest girl in their academy, Thats what some of the students thought but not Noah though. Yes, he did accepted that the latter was pretty but not that much. And not only that, She was also one of Noah's exes. Why did they broke up? Well Lia was a model and had a very tough life and was unable to give her time to Noah, and then one day she suddenly appeared asking for a break up on which Noah wasn't even surprised because he knew that this would happen as per the situation going on.

"I was wondering if we could hang out after school. I have to talk to you about something important." She said, fidgeting her finger, unable to make a eye contact with the other.

"Oh Sure why not?" Noah said, smiling making the other girl sigh in relief.

"Do you have any place in mind?"

"Yeah actually there is a Ca-" Noah was going to answer her when his gaze fell on Rose, who was, what Noah thinks, walking to her class.

"Uh Lia I will message you where to meet. I have to do something important right now. See you later!" He said, freeing his hand from the girl's grip and running towards stairs.

"Rose!"

Startled by the sudden voice, Rose jolted back in surprise making her miss a step and falling backwards, her back colliding with Noah's chest.

Noah widened his eyes at the sudden relfection and he took hold of Rose's waist from the sideways.

"I-I-I am sorry!" He exclaimed, cursing at himself internally for stuttering.

"I just saw my life flash before my eyes" Rose glanced at Noah's hands, which were still holding her waist. "You can let go of me now."

Noah realize the situation they were in and immediately let of the other's waist, standing in a straight posture.

"Do what pleasure do I owe you to have me almost falling to my death on this splendid day?" Rose said, being sarcastic.

Taken back by the sudden remark, Noah reluctantly answered. "It was my reflexes that made me chase after you. After all I have the responsibility to protect my soulmate you know."