• ¹³ •

For the first week they technically started 'dating' went pretty well. Noah started to work back at the bakery and Rose's surrounding instantly came back to being bright and fun.

Although they had to keep it a secret from everyone, well, Cole, lexi and Blake knew, and the three were also worried about it at first. How it'll affect their emotions after but it was a thought that both Noah and Rose buried deep
back in their minds. All they wanted to do now,
was enjoy each other's company, even if it's only for a month.

Liam and Rose are still talking at school but
Liam's giving him space since they're on a break and he wants to be understanding about it.

Dating Noah behind Liam's' back at first made her guilty, as guilty as when she kissed Noah but now, that guilt started to shrink. The thought of them dating secretly didn't bother Rose as much as when Liam hid about their relationship before.

Rose have been a lot brighter lately.
She's happier than usual because every day was a day She would look forward to.

"Rosie~ Wanna go out tomorrow?" Noah
asked as he wipes the glasses and plates while
Rose wipes the tables. They're about to close
the Cafe for the day.

"Where to?" She questioned back.

"My favourite place"

"That's what you always say"

"Any place is my favourite when l'm with you"
Noah said, sneaking up behind the younger and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Rose bites back a blush and Noah
notices the growing red on Rose's cheeks. He
gives her a peck on the cheek which surprises
Rose. She then playfully smacks the older's
shoulder while looking around, then they both
laugh.

The thought of getting caught is fun.

The next day, the two of them met up at the bus
stop, once again, Rose has no clue where
they're going.

They make their stop at the Midtown
and Noah intertwines his fingers with Rose, pulling her towards their destination; The Art museum.

Rose has lived in New york city for her entire life, and Noah is from Canada, but the older seems to have experience NYC more than she did.

"Waaaah." Rose gasps in admiration as they
walk through the buildings and staircases all
painted with murals. And again, Rose slips out from Noah's grasp as she dashes over to look at the murals.

'She's secretly 7 years old'

"Rosie, come here." Noah walks over to her, interlocking their hands again. "All of
these were painted by 70 different artists"

"It's like an outside art exhibition."

As soon as Noah found out that the younger is interested in Art, he immediately planned a trip to an art museum, surprising the younger.

Noah chuckled at Rose who's still in awe.

"Come on, there's more."

The two of them take a stroll around the village, sometimes stopping by the shops to grab snacks. The weather today's also sunny and quite breezy. The day couldnt get any better.

"You know the best places to bring me to." Rose
complimented, taking a scoop of her ice cream.

"Nahh, you just live under a rock" Noah snarkily
replied.

Rose elbowed the boy beside her, earning a giggle from Noah.

The continue their stroll, admiring the murals and art work. They both frequently make stops to take pictures. Rose's personal favourites are the staircase painted with flowery patterns and the one with the tow huge gold fishes. Noah takes selfies of himself as well, but Rose takes the most.

"Noah! Come here!" Rose wraps her arm over the elder's neck, dragging him into the frame of the picture and making sure their heights match although they were only 3cm apart.

With Rose busy posing for the camera, once again, Noah takes advantage of the situation and kisses Rose on the cheek. Rose jolted at the sudden gesture but smiles as she looks back at the picture in the gallery. Rose felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

"Look whos blushing" Noah teased, earning an elbow from the other.

"Dumbass, it's the heat."

"Yeah, yeah." Noah says, rolling his eyes.

The day ended soon in the evening because Rose promised to hang out with Lexi later. After getting off the bus, Beomgyu walks Taehyun back to his apartment.

"I had fun." Noah said, as they stop right in front of Rose's door.

Rose nodded. "Same. Take me out again."

"Is that your way of asking me out on a date?" Noah smirked, now earning a slap from the younger.

"You gotta work for it."

"Playing hard to get as ever. So, see you soon?"
Rose smiled at him and nodded.

Noah smiled back and waves before turning his back to leave.

"Noah-" Rose called out.

Maybe it was the excitement she still felt after going out with him, but she reacted without thinking twice. She pulls Noah into her and kisses him on the lips.

Just like last time, the kiss was gentle, slow, and sensual. Noah held Her by the waist and tilts the younger's head to deepen the kiss, this time, with tongue. It was something new to Rose so she was shocked when she felt Noah's tongue against her lips but she parted her lips, letting the older take over. Just like that, Rose melts under the kiss as their tongues move in sync. She felt her toes curling and the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

Noah smiled against the kiss because of the adorable view of Rose. He could taste Vanila, just like the first time they kissed and it's starting to be addicting to Noah. He didn't want to stop, and same was the situation with the other.

The two slowly pull away from the kiss and rest their foreheads against each other. Noah still smiling while looking at Rose who's slightly panting. The sight of the latter arouses him.

Rose looked up and giggled.

"Look who's blushing" She then teased back.

"Well, who's fault is it?"

"It's just like that one time."

"When?"

"When we first met at the Cafe. You blushed when you saw me at the cashier."

Noah chuckled. "Of course. An angel was in front of me and is now"

Rose blushed and Noah laughed, which causes the younger to laugh too. Whenever whe was with Liam, she Would always feel happy, but being with Noah was different, it's the kind of happiness that no one could take it away from her. Oh, how much she wished to stay in the moment, how much she wanted time to just stop, how much she wanted the one month to be forever and how much she didn't want the 'change' to happen.

Because, now, she's deeply in love with Noah Collins.

But turns out soulmates can't beat the universe's plans.

It felt like the universe was playing with them.

~•~
Do vote and comment ;)