• ⁴ •

It was yet another day of school with the same hectic schedule. The two boys were greeted with the group of some crazy girls, Enjoying the attention they were having, When suddenly Noah's phone went off.

"Secret admire?" Cole asked, wiggling his eyebrows at the unknown number.

"I am so done with them seriously! Like why do they even try?" Noah scoffed, accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Uh Hey Noah! I am Liam, I was wondering If we could hang out you know. I want to talk about something."

Noah wondered how the latter got his number, but shrugged it off after hearing the other's question.

Hang out?

"Yeah sure! The cafe?"

"Oh No No. What about the school rooftop? Sorry it just that you know the people are really nosy and then the rumors spread faster than light."

Oh don't even ask. There wasn't a single week where a new rumor wouldn't born. Whenever Noah was seen with one of his exes or any other girl It was like as if the college has turn into a BBC news channel.

"Ok I will be there after school."

Right after school, Noah made an excuse of having some extra work and walked towards the rooftop.

He saw Liam, standing there scrolling through his phone. The other male looked up flashing a smile to the older.

As much as Noah hate to admit it, Liam was pretty and a perfect boyfriend material.

"Hey! chocolate?" Liam said, throwing a chocolate bar towards Noah, who immediately reacted by catching it.

'Starting slow huh' Noah thought.

"Well Liam not to he rude, But I don't have all day you know."

Liam glared at him but then shrugs it off, chuckling. "I heard you hitting on my girlfriend?"

"Oh well that's a harsh way to put that. Did Rose told you?"

"No I made it up." Liam said, scoffing. "But she did told me that you just turned 18 and are claiming her as your soulmate. And unlike her, I do believe you."

"Where are you getting at?"

"Fine I believe that you are his soulmate but you don't love her right?"

'do I?"

"Well I don't love her bu-"

"yeah Right you don't nor does she! So the feelings are mutual!"

'but I sure am attracted to her!' Noah completed his sentence in his mind.

"Have you ever heard about the 'reverse'?"

"Yea Cole told me once. Its something related to soulmates, right?"

"The 'reverse' refers to the ability to change your soulmates. Let's just say, God thinks there's a better match for us, then there would be a 'reverse'. You'll know your soulmates changed when you don't experience the 'switch' for one whole month."

"So, you're saying-"

"I'm willing to do anything but you can't intervene." Liam says.

Noah thought about it for a while. He didn't
exactly have feelings for Rose, he only chased her because she was his soulmate. Heck, they don't even know each other, only the basics. And he couldn't help but pity Liam, who found out that he might have to let go his girlfriend to someone else and clearly, they were happy together. Noah didn't want to be the reason their relationship's breaking apart. If the 'reverse' can happen to him, then he would give it a try.