• EPILOGUE •

Rose opens her eyes to find the space beside her empty and cold with the pillows stacked nicely. She jolts awake, panicked once again as she recalls the awful memory of Noah leaving her.

"Noah!" She calls out, but with no answer.

She hops out from her bed and searches the living room, kitchen, and every corner of the room but found no sign of the latter.

"Noah! This isn't funny." Rose says, feeling
her eyes swelling. Just when she thought she was about to break down once again, she spots a piece of paper pasted on her apartment door, with text 'To Rosie'. She takes the paper off from the door and looks behind it.

Good morning baby,

I'm sorry you had to wake up with an empty space beside,

I hope you didn't panic but I left for a good reason, I
promise.

Rosie, once you're up, and have taken your breakfast, get your lazy ass out of the apartment.

But, make sure you wear a mask or a cap, because the paparazzis are around the area, probably looking for you.

Sneak through them, alright?

Rosie, remember the place where we first met?

I'll see you there!

Love, Noah<3

"Ughh.." Rose rubs her eyes with, eyebrows furrowed. "This brat made me panic for no reason."

Rose jumps into the shower and eats breakfast.
She then dolls himself up, wearing black ripped jeans, a white tank top with a black jacket and a pair of white sneakers.

She does as Noah says and wears a cap. If it's true that the paparazzis might be looking for her, then they'll surely recognize her hair more than her face. Rose locks the door behind her and leaves.

She glances at her watch. She woke up pretty late today, it's currently 2pm. How long ago did Noah leave the apartment?

Rose arrives at the bakery, the first place where they first met. The place where Noah was so in awe the first time he landed his eyes on the younger. Rose searched the outside of the bakery to find any sign of the latter, but none.

So, She enters the bakery, thinking of
waiting for Noah and sees Chloe at the counter.

"Rose!" Chloe waves at her.

"You're working today?" Rose asks.

"I'm taking over for the day." Rose nodded. "Hey, can you help me for a while? The cashier's kind of jammed."

"Sure."

Rose walks over to the cashier to see what the
problem is, but it seems to be working fine.

"Chloe, there isn't any problem-" Rose opens the cashier to find a folded small piece of paper. Written on it "To Rosie"

"Of course, there's a problem. That small paper jarmmed up the cashier." Chloe says, shaking her head.

"Very funny." Rose rolls her eyes.

Rose proceeds to read the next note Noah left for her.