• ⁷ •

Rose couldn't believe what she was doing right now. Her mind was just full of nonsense. Why was she doing this all anyways? She isn't going on a Date right? But then here she is. Standing in front of her bedroom mirror with the pile of clothes on floor. Saying she was nervous would be an understatement. She was beyond nervous. She didn't even knew why was she so worked up about their FRIENDLY hangout. And the worse..

She didn't tell Liam!

"HOLY SHOOT GET A GRIP ROSE!" She slapped herself, plopping on bed. Picking up two of his favorite shirts she, again, stood up in front of the mirror. Examining which one will suit better on her blue denim jeans. The point was she didn't even agree to Noah but then again here she was.

After a another debate on whether to wear black or white shirt, she finally came to a conclusion that everyone loves black so why not go with black?
Picking her travel bag, and her phone with some money, She ran towards the cafe.

The Cafe wasn't that far from her apartment. So She prefer walking over bus.

Reaching at ger desired destination, She took out her phone to contact the older but stopped when he saw a Handsome as hell man leaning against the poll, scrolling through his phone.

From his peripheral vision, Noah saw a figure standing at a little distance from him. At first he ignored it thinking of a random stranger. But after a while the figure didn't move which forced Noah to look towards them. Then he saw. It was Rose. That made Noah wonder why wasn't she approaching him. Ting! The bell inside His head ringed. She was staring. And who wouldn't be?

He was wearing a Black shirt with text 'My first', Which make Rose wonder that what was he referring to? As for bottom he was wearing a blue jeans which were tightly wrapped around his Long slim legs, matched with black converse. His black shirt was also combined with a blue denim jacket. (Author loves denim hehe)

Judging by his appearance, Rose guessed that the latter didn't made to much effort for his outfit but still his outfit screamed one thing. "Boyfriend!"

"Take a picture, It will last longer!" chuckling he mimicked what the latter told him when they first met.

"Hey! That was my line!" Rose said rolling her eyes, biting her light pink cheeks, On which Noah just nodded his eyes in a mocking manner.

"Let's go"

The two walked across the streets, taking different turns. Rose didn't know where were they going nor did she wanted to ask. As for Noah, He kept glancing at the younger, to check on her.

After a while, Noah felt something tugging on his jacket. Looking down, He saw Rose holding the hem of his shirt with her tiny hands.

He smiled.

"Are you always that clingy?"

Rose, looked up clueless. Noah then direct his eyes to her grip making her realize what he was referring to.

"Ouh I'm sorry" She immediately moved her hand making The other frowned. "Actually I always hold my brother's hand whenever we visit unfamiliar places so."

"Then-" Noah took a hold of the other hand, as he intertwines their finger together, earning a small blush from the latter.

"You are cute when you are blushing."  Noah grinned.

"Oh please I'm born cute!"

Soon the couple- I mean the friend couple reached the bus stop, heading towards the mall Noah wanted to go. They started their day from bowling, something the younger hadn't done for a while since her older brother left for college. Right after that, the two planned to watch a movie for which Rose asked the older to choose. And a devil he was picked a horror movie.