Chapter 25

A/N - I have returned 😈

Enjoy....

~~~

"So this guy...Nico-,", I sent a pointed look to Ezra, who paused mid bite of his sandwich and shrugged, "what?".

"We were in the same room as him for ten minutes", I frowned at him, spraying some perfume on my neck, "you're acting like he's a threat- he doesn't even know my name".

"Let's keep it that way", he grumbled, "you didn't see how he looked at you darlin'".

"Probably in disgust, I made him uncomfortable", I scoffed, giving my jeans and T-shirt a once-over, "how do I look?".

"Definitely wasn't disgust, more like he wanted to kiss you", he scowled, squeezing his sandwich tightly until it had nail marks in it, "you look beautiful".

I advanced across the room, standing behind his chair and placing my hands on either side of his face. I tipped his head back and pressed countless kisses to his lips which made him blush.

"I love you - not Nico from the damn bakery", a boyish grin stretched across his face and I rolled my eyes, "you're hot when you're jealous".

"I'm not jealous", his eyebrows pinched into a frown, "kiss me again to make sure though". I chuckled, pulling him back into me again and kissing him repeatedly.

"This is what I wanna see at the ripe hour of 1", I knew that pessimistic from anywhere, "you'd think your tongues are fucking magnetic".

"It's great to see you too Xander, these interactions really are the highlight of my day", I moved away from Ezra and gave my brother a hug, "you seem extra happy today". He stayed as stiff as a plank of wood while I squeezed him, until he gave in and let one arm wrap around me.

"I didn't sleep", he muttered, "so I'd appreciate it if nobody pissed me off today".

"Noted", I pulled apart and watched him open the fridge, "it's my first day of work today".

"Your first day of being fuckin' stared down by Nico", Ezra grumbled from the table and my eyes widened.

"Ezra!", I groaned and he surrendered.

"Who's Nico?", Xander had closed the fridge and focused all attention on us, and here we go.

"Her new companion at work, who I saw look at her like-,", he was a jealous piece of shit.

"He didn't look at me in any way", I cut him off, "you're no longer dropping me there".

"What?", he dropped his sandwich.

"If you can't get the fact that I only have my eyes on you into your skull, Xav can take me", I shrugged and he frowned.

"What the hell Izzy, I-,", he went to protest but was shut down by my youngest older brother.

"Be careful how you finish that sentence", Xander warned and Ezra huffed.

"If you can't shut up about something that doesn't mean anything, I don't want you bringing me there", I told him and he nodded with a hum.

"I don't trust him", he said, "I'm telling you darlin' - I don't trust him. You want Xav to take you? Go ahead". His chair screeched back as he stood, pulling the hood of his hoodie over his head and approaching us. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before he walked out, sliding on his shoes and leaving the house. Shit.

"He's lucky I'm recovering", Xander scowled, squeezing his fists tightly, "I should kick his fucking ass".

"It's fine, we're fine", I suppose, "where's Xav?".