Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Xiao Shanhe fastened a buckle of the mortise and tenon mechanism box in his hand, raised his head, and looked at Lan Linxiang calmly.

    "Comrade Lan, we are already divorced."

    Seeing his calm appearance no matter what he saw, heard, or encountered, Lan Linxiang felt angry again.

    "You are still like this. You only know how to tinker with these junk all day long. Forget it, wait and see, you will really regret it, and you will regret it even more if you marry Shen Huanxi. She is not a woman who can live a good life."

    After finishing speaking, looking at the mechanism box in Xiao Shanhe's hand and frowned, Lan Linxiang went back to the car and walked away, she couldn't believe it, Xiao Shanhe could have a good life if he married Shen Huanxi? She just waited to see the joke.

    The hardware factory is located on the outskirts of the city. Before the city began to expand a few years ago, it was still surrounded by farmland, and it was still a small village called Guixiang Village.

    After the hardware factory opened, people came here one after another to do business, buy land and build houses, but the original people in the village did not move out, and many farm houses were not demolished.

    The big locust tree at the entrance of the village is also preserved, and among the new buildings that have sprung up around it, a strange picture of the collision between the countryside and the city is formed.

    With the development of the city, the villagers of Guixiang Village have already retained the habit of sitting and chatting under the big locust tree.

    Zhang Guifen went to the vegetable market and bought a chicken, a piece of beef, a bag of potatoes and a bunch of vegetables and came back.

    The chatterers under the locust tree had been chatting about Xiao Shanhe's blind date for a long time, but now that the person concerned's mother came back, they joined him.

    "Aunt Zhang, that Shen Huanxi is divorced and has two children. Do you really want her to be your daughter-in-law?" Zhang

    Guifen nodded with a smile.

    "My son is also divorced and has two children. No one is worse than the other."

    "Sister Zhang, don't blame me for being straightforward. Shen Huanxi is a healthy person. I heard that she can make money. Such a person Why did you fall in love with your son? Maybe it's a squinting one..."

    Aunt Zhou's mention of this coincided with the thoughts of many people, and everyone spoke one after another.

    "That's right, maybe you are really ugly, otherwise how could you get divorced? It's hard to find ugly divorced ones, but you can only find someone like your son."

    "Maybe he's lame, you You can't agree to everything just because your son's legs are bad, or you will be the one who has to work hard for the two cripples in the family."

    "She also said that she likes your son, she may not have met your son, why? I like it? I think you said that intentionally for the purpose of getting married. If it wasn’t for being so ugly or physically disabled, how

    could you be so worried about getting married?” Potatoes, ordinary people don’t dare to spend so much during the Chinese New Year.”

    …

    Everyone, Zhang Guifen couldn’t find a chance to intervene, and she immediately turned black. No one would be happy to be told so badly by these neighbors.