Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Up to you." Xiao Shanhe agreed without thinking, bowed his head and continued to play with his mortise and tenon box.

    Shen Huanxi felt that she was really nervous just now.

    This man is not even angry about his ex-wife taking away his pension, let alone his stepdaughter does not take his surname.

    After all, Changan Changning is not his biological daughter.

    "Pack up your things, I won't bother you anymore." Xiao Shanhe went out after finishing speaking.

    Only then did Shen Huanxi see that the luggage she had asked Pan Jianguo to drag was now in her room, and it seemed that Xiao Shanhe and Zhang Guifen hadn't touched it.

    She took out her clothes and put them in the closet one by one.

    To be honest, she felt that the economic conditions of the Xiao family were pretty good in this day and age.

    Yunbei City is not a small city in the northwest. Xiao's family has their own yard and two shops in the city, and Xiao Shanhe has a monthly pension of 20 yuan.

    But even so, Lan Linxiang thought Xiao Shanhe was poor and ran away with Su Liming.

    But think about it, we are now in an era of rapid economic development, and there are opportunities everywhere. Even if you have no education, as long as you find the right way and work hard, you can make a big career and earn a lot of money.

    Xiao Shanhe and Lan Linxiang are both college students.

    It's not easy to take college entrance exams these days, and those who can get into colleges have high IQs. Most of these people can do well in this era. Maybe Xiao Shanhe's legs are disabled, so he is not as good as their college classmates.

    What's more, Lan Linxiang remarried Su Liming.

    Shen Huanxi knew how rich Su Liming was.

    Therefore, Shen Huanxi also understands Lan Linxiang, everyone's choice is different, just like in this life, she is willing to give up her wealth and wealth, just like protecting Chang'an and Changning, everyone has the life they want.

    I just don't know what Xiao Shanhe's job is.

    To receive a pension, he must be a state unit. He cannot be the "desperado" as others say.

    But she dared not ask.

    Xiao Shanhe injured his leg at work, so if she asks this kind of question, isn't it just sprinkling salt on someone's wound and irritating him?

    The future is long, and we will live under one roof in the future, and there will be a day when we will know.

    ...

    When Zhang Guifen came back with Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng, Shen Huanxi had already prepared lunch.

    Xiao Yutang clutched his buttocks and walked with a limp, obviously he had been severely beaten.

    Xiao Yuzheng didn't cover his butt, but seeing him timidly hiding behind Xiao Yutang, he should have been scolded a lot.

    Seeing that Shen Huanxi had already prepared the meal, Zhang Guifen looked embarrassed.

    "Huanxi, why did you cook the meal? In fact, it's still early. I'm back now, and there's still time to cook. I'm so embarrassed that you cooked the meal. It's all the fault of