Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "This is your own shop. You don't need to pay any rent for the shop. Compared with others, the investment will be less?" Wang Mudan probed.

    There is nothing to hide, Shen Huanxi nodded: "Yes."

    "Then can you make your store's signboard and door better for outsiders to see? I'm looking at your door. It's a bit old, and there's no signboard now, so it doesn't look like it's open for business." Wang Mudan looked disgusted.

    "Ah..." Shen Huanxi looked up, and sure enough, she saw Zhang Guifen's shop, which didn't even have a signboard.

    Of course, even if there is a signboard, she will have to replace it. She can't continue to use Junjun's mother's signboard to do business. She is just a little surprised that Junjun's mother has been doing business for so many years without using a signboard.

    "The woman who rented your storefront for business before, the family conditions are not good, and she has no money to make a sign. That's normal, but your family can't say that you don't even have the money to make a signboard. People rely on clothes. That's right, if you don't do it well, how can you attract customers." Wang Mudan said again.

    "Let's talk about it, I haven't even finished the shelves yet." After Shen Huanxi finished speaking, she went to the store to instruct Carpenter Li's apprentices to put the shelves.

    Wang Mudan followed and stood a few steps away from her. She didn't move when Shen Huanxi moved, and she moved when Shen Huanxi moved.

    "Xiao Shen, don't bother to fix the shelves. The problem I mentioned is also very important. You can't be so careless.

    Look at my store. The decoration is good and the signboard is also beautiful. Even if you look at it from a distance, you are easy to be attracted. , isn't this much more conspicuous than other shops that sell paintings? If you decorate it well, wouldn't it be more attractive if our shop is next to each other."

    "That's it..." Shen Huanxi didn't have much What to say, but at this point, Wang Mudan's purpose is obvious, and she wants her to decorate the store well.

    "Look, isn't my store very conspicuous? If it attracts people, they might pay more attention to your store. You've got me in my favor. That's how Junjun's mother used to be. It's bright, I was taken advantage of by her for nothing, and I would definitely feel uncomfortable, but the conditions of the family are poor, and I can't ask them to spend money on decorations, but you are different. If you can decorate well, you can do it yourself It can attract customers, and we can be regarded as a win-win situation, don’t you think so?” Wang Mudan added.

    The meaning of her words became more obvious, saying that Junjun's mother used to take advantage of her and take advantage of her.

    If Shen Huanxi doesn't decorate the store well now, it will be in her favor and taking advantage of her.

    "Sister Shen, I think what this lesbian said is right. It is also good for business to make a good signboard. Otherwise, you can just make a signboard in our store. You can buy it from my master. With so many shelves, we will definitely give you a discount, plus you are acquaintances, my master and we both worked hard, it is better than you looking for someone else outside." Hearing what Wang Mudan said, a young apprentice of Li Carpenter said the pony.

    "Xiao Ma, do your job well, take care of other people's affairs so much, what do you do, Xiao Shen has already spent so much money buying so many shelves, how do you know that she can still use the money to make a good signboard? " said Aunt Zhang who came to help together.