Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    "I heard, Aunt Zhang and Xiao Shen are arguing."

    "That's right, it's the first time I've seen them talking so loudly. There are times when the voice is so loud."

    "I was shocked when I saw them arguing just now, but Xiao Shen and Lan Linxiang are really different. In the past, Lan Linxiang would scold Aunt Zhang when they quarreled with Aunt Zhang, and scolded her for raising her. " Not a good son who can make money, Xiao Shen is arguing with her now because he doesn't want Aunt Zhang to worry, and Aunt Zhang has married the right daughter-in-law this time."

    "But we are still wrong. When we first met Xiao Shen, we thought she was so refined and thought she couldn't speak loudly. Now, wouldn't she still be arguing with Aunt Zhang?"

    ...

    "What are you talking about?" Sister-in-law Zhou and sister-in-law Jiang were chatting when Lan Linxiang came over suddenly.

    Lan Linxiang is going to come here to deliver a batch of furniture. Someone has built a new house, from beds to cabinets to cabinets and TV cabinets, to my Su Liming factory. She personally supervises the delivery. Sister-in-law Zhou and sister-in-law Jiang said that Shen Huanxi and Zhang Guifen had quarreled.

    "You said that Shen Huanxi and Lan Linxiang had a quarrel? I seem to have heard you say that Xiao Shanhe went to persuade the quarrel, right?" Lan Linxiang asked again seeing that Sister-in-law Zhou and Sister-in-law Jiang were silent.

    Her tone sounded like she was gloating.

    Sister-in-law Zhou and sister-in-law Jiang frowned.

    "Lan Linxiang, you have already divorced Dashan, so you can't take care of their family's affairs, right?" Sister-in-law Jiang said.

    "You are so free, just take care of your own affairs, and don't have to inquire about other people's affairs all day long." Sister-in-law Zhou continued.

    The two of them left together without saying anything to Lan Linxiang.

    Lan Linxiang is very unpopular in Guixiang Village. Just now Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Jiang said that Lan Linxiang used to scold Zhang Guifen for not raising a promising son.

    In fact, Lan Linxiang didn't just use these words to scold Zhang Guifen?

    Parents with children in Guixiang Village have been scolded by her like this. Lan Linxiang looks down on the children in Guixiang Village. She always doesn't want Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng to play with the children in Guixiang Village, so she always says that the children in Guixiang Village have no ability and no future.

    Although this is all in the past, Lan Linxiang said that Sister-in-law Zhou and Aunt Jiang still feel uncomfortable.

    Lan Linxiang's relationship with Mrs. Zhou's sister-in-law Jiang was not very good in the past. Now that she saw that the two of them didn't talk to her, she didn't think much about it, so she urged her workers to drive forward in the small three-bounce car. After taking two steps, she met an acquaintance again.

    "Sister Luo, what a coincidence." Lan Linxiang greeted Jiang Xiaomei when she saw Jiang Xiaomei, her tone was more enthusiastic than when she was talking to Sister Zhou and Sister Jiang just now.

    Jiang Xiaomei frowned.

    "Why did you come back here?"

    "I came back to deliver the furniture, where are you going?" Lan Linxiang said, and saw Jiang Xiaomei holding two jars of honey in her hand.