Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "Tell me."

    "I heard that many state-owned enterprises are currently being restructured, many are open for auction, and many are looking for successors in the form of bidding. The prices are relatively low.

    Tell me, can I find someone with a truck here? Will it be photographed, or won through bidding?"

    In fact, Shen Huanxi has never heard of it, and there are no people in her life circle who say such things?

    She just knew that there would be a big wave of privatization of state-owned enterprises in the 1980s and 1990s.

    After the reform and opening up, many state-owned enterprises are not as competitive as private enterprises, and they will fall into operational difficulties. If they can't find a good way to save them, they can only sell them to private individuals.

    Not to mention large enterprises, the state-run restaurant where Shen Huanxi worked before was also poorly managed, no matter in terms of taste or service, it was not as good as a privately run restaurant, and finally ended up closing down.

    It has been several years since the reform and opening up, and there will definitely be state-owned enterprises that are not doing well in Yunbei City that need to be auctioned, or need to find someone to take over through bidding.

    Now that Shen Huanxi said this to Xiao Shanhe, she also wanted to hear Xiao Shanhe's opinion.

    She has just been reborn, and many memories of this time in her previous life have been blurred, and she can't remember many things in Yunbei City clearly. Xiao Shanhe may be clearer than her.

    "Then let's go to the Investment Promotion Bureau and I will accompany you." Xiao Shanhe said after a little thought.

    What he meant was that Shen Huanxi's idea was feasible, and upon hearing the words, Shen Huanxi was sure that he was right.

    "I can go by myself. You are needed for many things at home. I will go there tomorrow and I will take the children to play."

    "Can you go alone?"

    "I can, what can't I do, I It's just to check the announcement information, not to bid or go to auction tomorrow, and besides, I can't afford so much money for the time being." Shen Huanxi explained.

    She didn't tell the truth, mainly because of Xiao Shanhe's inconvenient legs and feet.

    "Okay, then you go, I'll go to the credit union tomorrow to ask how the loan is going to be done, the sum of the money we both have now is not enough to bid for the next state-owned enterprise."

    Xiao Shanhe said, and handed over the notebook in his hand Come over to give Shen Huanxi.

    Shen Huanxi saw him writing and drawing in the notebook just now, and she didn't know what he wrote, so she was a little curious.

    After taking it over and looking at it, I found that there were several names written on it, as well as some brief introductions.

    "This is the simple information of several leading directors of the Investment Promotion Bureau. I have had contact with them before, and I have some understanding of them. Here are some areas they were in charge of before. You may not be able to use them when you go to the Investment Promotion Bureau. But it might be useful if you are prepared."

    "Okay!" Shen Huanxi happily put away the notebook that Xiao Shanhe handed over.

    This thing is very useful to her, very useful.