Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    The country started the literacy campaign many years ago, and the villagers are not illiterate, but how many farmers like to read those written things?

    When everyone got the brochure just now, no one read it carefully, but now they heard what Xiao Huaniang said, so they hurriedly looked through the brochure in their hands.

    It’s okay if you don’t turn it over, but this time, you really discovered the big universe!

    In order to reflect the changes in Yunbei City in the "Beautiful Yunnan" photo contest, each photo is marked with the date, even on the film.

    The photo of Li Cuixiang and Feng Shenghui cooking together was taken on June 21, 1983.

    And the photo of her and Chen Fugui walking out of the hotel hugging each other was taken on June 28, 1983.

    The difference between the two times is only seven days.

    This time everyone knew what was going on.

    "Li Cuixiang, you are still in two boats!"

    "Feng Shenghui and Huanxi just divorced, and immediately got a certificate with you. We all know that you two must have hooked up a long time ago. I didn't expect that when you hooked up with Feng Shenghui, you also hooked up at the same time." Chen Fugui."

    "It's really sao! People in broad daylight dare to come out of the hotel with their arms around like this. I'm too embarrassed to say what else you have done."

    ... The

    villagers talked, and the words became more and more serious. It's getting worse and worse.

    "Slap!"

    Feng Shenghui completely forgot the purpose of coming here today, rushed to Li Cuixiang and slapped Li Cuixiang hard on the face.

    He was so angry that Li Cuixiang was slapped to the ground with all the force. Feng Shenghui couldn't calm down, he bent down and grabbed Li Cuixiang by the collar and pulled her up, and slapped Li Cuixiang again. Heavier each time.

    It is very common for men to beat their own women these days. At that time, the concept of "domestic violence" did not yet exist.

    It's hard for an upright official to decide on housework. The villagers were just taken aback by Feng Shenghui's sudden move, so they didn't intend to take care of it. It's not easy for outsiders to take care of other people's family affairs, so everyone wanted to intervene.

    Perhaps in their eyes, it made sense for Feng Shenghui to be angry. Who would like to see the woman they are with have sex with other men at the same time?

    Still, Shen Huanxi couldn't stand watching Feng Shenghui slap Li Cuixiang one after another.

    "Feng Shenghui, are you a coward! Beating women is nothing! Only men who have no skills beat women, you useless thing! Useless man!"

    Shen Huanxi said, and pulled Li Cuixiang over.

    Feng Shenghui also beat her before, and it really is a dog who can't change eating shit. There is only one domestic violence and countless times, even if she changes wives, her nature will not change.

    She said these words not only to help Li Cuixiang, but also to vent her anger for her former self. In the past, when she was beaten by Feng Shenghui, she just ran away from home sullenly, without scolding him.

    Feng Shenghui pointed at her nose.

    "Shen Huanxi! Who are you! I divorced you, what do you care about me! Get out of the way, or be careful that I will beat you too!"