Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Shen Huanxi is also a thin-skinned, this old woman is so troublesome, she can't fight back with an eye for an eye.

    "You get up first, if you have anything to say, just say it, don't talk about what you have." Shen Huanxi pulled her foot back.

    If it weren't for so many people watching, she might have kicked over.

    Yao Cuihong sat on the ground and wiped away tears.

    "Didn't Shenghui beat someone? He went in, and he is still locked up in the detention center. After all, he is your ex-husband, and you are also from the city now. For the sake of old love, can you help him, help him?" Help our old Feng family..."

    "Go in?" Shen Huanxi suddenly felt happy.

    That's right, the police went to the village that day, and Chen Fugui is still in the hospital, and it looks like he was seriously injured. At that time, Chen Fugui was still in the public sector, and even if he hadn't become a full-time employee, he was still half a public official...

    Yao Cuihong nodded.

    "Yes, let's go in. You also know that our old Feng's family has only one single seedling in his generation. You must save him. You are from the city and you have a way, and I have also asked about it. Eight hundred yuan can get people out..."

    "So you came to ask me for money?" Shen Huanxi frowned, and Yao Cuihong asked her for money not once or twice.

    Hearing what she said, Yao Cuihong cried even louder, and came up to hug her legs again.

    "Huanxi, don't speak so harshly. What are you talking about asking you for money? That's to save people? Huanxi, you must save Shenghui. It's not that I really have no choice, and I won't come to you either.

    Think about it, your parents have both died since you were a child. Our Feng family is willing to marry you to let you have a family. We haven’t said anything about you for not having a son these years.

    You also know that rural people can’t hold up their heads without a son. You can't stand up straight. We have gossiped about how many people in the village because of your disappointment all these years.

    You married someone else after divorce, Shenghui didn't say anything, how many men are willing to remarry the woman they used to be? Shenghui, did he stop you?

    After you married and came to the city, we will remember our old friendship and help you clean your natal house, so you can miss your old relationship and help make a bright future.

    He also got mad and did something stupid that day, and he didn't mean it, and now his child is still waiting for him at home, the child can't live without a father, and I can't live without a son..."

    Yao Cuihong said these words to Shen Huanxi Yes, but he was afraid that others would not be able to hear him, so he shouted loudly, and more and more people came to watch from the neighbors.

    Feng Shenghui beat Chen Fugui and made a big fuss, and many people even came to gossip Those from the Three North Headquarters went to get the brochures. Now that the old woman yelled, I realized that the man who beat him was Shen Huanxi's ex-husband.

    Then it's okay? After all, we got so close to the gossip, everyone Discussions started.

    The men said that they could understand Feng Shenghui, otherwise they would beat someone.

    Women can say anything, some say that Feng Shenghui is impulsive, and some say that Feng Shenghui is unlucky.

    But whether it is a man or a woman No matter what they said, when they faced Feng Shenghui, they felt sympathy to some extent.