Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    "Got it, mom!"

    Chang'an Changning nodded obediently, licked a popsicle, and laughed, his eyes narrowed into crescent moons, with a satisfied expression on his face.

    "

    It's so sweet." "It's ice cold and delicious."

    Shen Huanxi smiled and touched the heads of the two daughters. They were fluffy and felt a bit like stroking a cat.

    "Let's go, Mom will take you shopping again."

    "Okay!" The

    1980s was the era of rapid economic development, and all kinds of new gadgets appeared on the market like mushrooms after rain.

    The two little greedy cats in Chang'an and Changning have been lingering on all kinds of snacks.

    Spicy tofu skin, Jiuzhi plum, calcium milk cake, orange jelly... These small snacks, which were rarely seen before the reform and opening up, are now found everywhere in shops, street stalls, and among the burdens of traveling merchants. visible.

    There are also various toys, daily necessities, paintings and calligraphy and other groceries sold.

    "Chang'an Changning, if you have anything you want, just tell mom, and mom will buy it for you."

    "Okay." The two girls nodded, but they walked around with Shen Huanxi, only looking, He looks interested in everything, but doesn't ask for it.

    Shen Huanxi saw children's hats and scarves at a small stall, so she knelt down to choose.

    Xiao Shanhe bought clothes for Changan Changning, and she also had to buy gifts for Tangtang and Zhengzheng.

    But she doesn't know how tall Tangtang is, and she is afraid that she will buy clothes and shoes that don't fit her, so a stretchable woolen hat and scarf are just right.

    This era is the era when the state-owned economy has just developed into a market economy. There are not many fake and inferior products.

    Shen Huanxi chose a blue hat and scarf for Tang Zhengzheng, and gloves for the two children.

    After the selection, I wanted Chang'an and Changning to come over and choose, and I saw Chang Ning staring intently at the colored pens and drawing paper on a nearby stationery stand.

    It happened that a mother brought her five or six-year-old daughter to buy a set of colored crayons, and Chang Ning looked envious.

    "Chang Ning, what do you want? Just pick it out, and Mom will buy it for you."

    Chang Ning shook his head.

    "Mom, I don't want it."

    Shen Huanxi pursed her lips. She knew that Chang Ning definitely wanted it. The child is innocent and his preferences are written on his face. How could she not see it.

    Chang'an Changning was like this in his previous life, he was reluctant to buy something even if it wasn't expensive.

    When they were in the Su family, it was she who earned the money. Su Chaoyang and his son lived on soft food, and they disliked Chang'an and Changning for spending money.

    She thought that the child's habits were formed in the Su family, but it turned out that it was already like this when he was in the Feng family.

    Feeling guilty and distressed, Shen Huanxi dragged Changning to the stationery stand.