Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    What to say to her?

    Shen Huanxi was puzzled, and saw Pan Jianguo poke Xiao Shanhe who was indifferent just now.

    Xiao Shanhe pursed his lips before speaking softly.

    "Comrade Xiao Shen, I also prepared some gifts for you."

    "Huh?"

    "Here." Pan Jianguo hurriedly brought a red plastic bag over and handed it to Shen Huanxi.

    Shen Huanxi took a quick look and saw a box of clam oil, a can of Pien Tze Huang pearl cream, and a box of duck egg powder, all of which were for women.

    Unexpectedly, Xiao Shanhe, who looked serious and introverted, would be so careful and thoughtful.

    Xiao Shanhe saw that Shen Huanxi was looking down at the plastic bag, and glanced to the side, and found that there was really nothing in the empty yard to give his eyes a foothold, and then took it back.

    He put his hands on the handles of the wheelchair, sat upright, and looked at Shen Huanxi seriously.

    "Comrade Shen Huanxi, I brought a gift for the child, so I will buy some for you in accordance with the principle of treating everyone equally. This is for the sake of family harmony in the future. Similarly, I will always treat you three fairly and justly in the future! "

    Xiao Shanhe spoke solemnly, as if swearing an oath under the red flag.

    Shen Huanxi saw that the base of his ears was slightly pink, and nodded with a smile.

    "Thank you, then I'll go cook."

    "Do you need help?" Pan Jianguo asked.

    Shen Huanxi shook her head.

    "You are guests, so there's no reason for them to help you."

    "That's fine, let Chang'an Changning get acquainted with their future father." Pan Jianguo said, pushing Xiao Shanhe's wheelchair in front of Chang'an Changning.

    Shen Huanxi smiled and walked into the kitchen.

    The Northwest is not as spicy as Sichuan, Chongqing, Hunan and Jiangxi, but it is more delicious to put some peppers in the noodles, so she chopped some green and red peppers and some onions.

    Cut the noodles and throw them into the boiling water in the pot.

    Heat oil in a pan on another stove, pour the beaten eggs into the pan and stir-fry twice, then start the pan immediately, then pour diced onions into the pan, add soy sauce, bean paste after frying, and then add the fried eggs just now, Finally, add the chopped green and red peppers, stir-fry twice, add some water, and the fragrant and spicy marinade is ready.

    Just when the noodles were cooked, Shen Huanxi took out bowls of noodles and saw Xiao Shanhe was kicking shuttlecock with Changan Changning. Changan Changning kicked and he caught it with his arms.

    While playing with Changan Changning, he also introduced his son to the two girls.

    "You will have an older brother named Xiao Yutang, who is eight years old this year, and a younger brother named Xiao Yuzheng, who is four years old this year..."

    Shen Huanxi's heart skipped a beat when she heard this, and she almost lost her grip on the bowl in her hand.

    Xiao Yutang, Xiao Yuzheng, isn't this the son of her sister-in-law Lan Linxiang in the previous life?