Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Feng Fulong collided with a tricycle full of apples. The owner of the car was hawking. Suddenly, he was hit by a little boy, and the apples rolled to the ground.

    It is a place with a high traffic flow, and the apples all over the ground were kicked by passers-by, picked up and then ran away, the owner of the car was in a hurry.

    "Who are you! Whose child is this! Why don't you take good care of the child! Whose family are you, child! Call your parents quickly!" The owner parked the tricycle and grabbed Feng Fulong's hand collar.

    Feng Fulong bit the car owner's hand, and the car owner let go of his hand in pain, and he turned his head to look at Feng Shenghui and Yao Cuihong.

    "I'm a child of their family, that old woman and that man. If you want to lose money, you can ask them to pay for it."

    After speaking, he ran away again.

    "Where are you going, Fulong? Come back, Fulong!"

    Yao Cuihong wanted to chase after Feng Fulong, but she was stopped by the car owner in the middle of her shouting.

    "Don't leave yet, your child knocked my apple away! Pay first, or you won't be able to leave!"

    "Oh, why are you doing this?! My children have all run away, but you are still doing this!"

    "You also said If it’s your child, you pay first, and if you don’t pay, the police will arrest you! And you! You pay, hurry up!” Seeing that Yao Cuihong couldn’t make sense, the owner of the car looked at Feng Shenghui.

    People around couldn't see it either.

    "You haven't educated your children well, and your children have broken into other people's things, how can you not lose money?"

    "That's right, everyone is doing small business, and you are also in business, why don't you understand other people's difficulties? ""

    "One day if your things are also damaged by someone and they don't pay you, what will you do? You can't go too far!"

    ...

    Yao Cuihong couldn't chase after Feng Fulong, and she was surrounded by so many people Scolding, my lungs are about to explode.

    "Why are you arguing? Did he take away the money before you saw it? Feng Fulong, hurry up and get the money back, you will lose money if you hit someone else's apple! Let me go, if you don't let me go, I will How can you ask the child for money to compensate you!"

    "I won't let you go, who knows if you want to run away? You just want to play tricks, no one put money on the child! Lose money quickly! You! You come to accompany you I won't let your mother go if I don't give you the money, or we'll go see the police!" The owner of the car looked at Feng Shenghui again.

    Feng Shenghui couldn't help it either. People around him pointed and pointed at him. He was arrested once, and he was afraid of going to see the police again, so he had to take the money out of his pocket.

    "How much does it cost?"

    "Look at the apples I dropped on the ground, I can't sell them, and they cost three yuan!"

    "Oh, it's just a few apples, and it's not the apples that crashed your car, why? How about three yuan?!" Yao Cuihong became anxious again when she heard that it would cost three yuan.

    Feng Shenghui counted three yuan and handed it to the owner of the car.

    "Three yuan, here you are."