Chapter 65

Chapter 65 The Child Was Bullied

    Central Street, as the name suggests, is the most central street in Yunbei City.

    In the 1980s, Yunnan was still in the initial stage of development. The city was small, and there were not so many business districts and bustling areas. The city center was already the place with the most concentrated flow of people.

    When Shen Huanxi and Zhao Mingyue went to the Mingyueye Teahouse, the teahouse was almost full of people. Fortunately, the consumption level of Mingyueye is not something that everyone can afford these days, even if it is opened in the most prosperous place, it is not too expensive. As for the lack of tables, there were still two private rooms left when the two arrived.

    Shen Huanxi chose a smaller private room, and the two of them sat in it, and the waiter came to serve it not long after.

    Zhao Mingyue also cut to the chase, and asked the waiter directly if Zhang Baozhu was here today.

    Zhang Baozhu is also a frequent customer of Mingyueye Tea House, and the waiters know each other. When Zhao Mingyue mentioned her name, she immediately remembered and said that she hadn't come.

    Shen Huanxi was a little disappointed, and then thought again, there are so many things in this world that can go smoothly, don't they all come after a long time.

    Seeing the change in her face, Zhao Mingyue understood what she was thinking, and poured her a cup of Dahongpao.

    "Aside from being at home, Zhang Baozhu often comes here. She doesn't like to go shopping, and she doesn't like to play around. It's okay if we don't meet up today. If we come here often, we will meet her one day."

    "I know .” Shen Huanxi nodded, and also smiled at Zhao Mingyue.

    "But Mingyue feels a little strange to me." Shen Huanxi looked around at the furnishings and layout of the private room, and then looked away.

    "What's so strange?" Zhao Mingyue was a little puzzled.

    "My wife and I went to meet Chen Shuisheng, and felt that he was quite a bad person. Although he was also a small leader in the Investment Promotion Bureau, I couldn't see any quality and education in him.

    But this teahouse has been a very elegant and tasteful place since I took the first step in it just now. Zhang Baozhu likes this place. It stands to reason that he should not like Mr. Chen. What do they do? Just got married? "

    So you think so too." "Zhao Mingyue felt like a bosom friend, "I have seen that orb before, she is a very temperamental and tasteful woman, I also think she is not a good match for Chen Shuisheng.     Didn't I tell you before that the relationship between Chen Shuisheng and Zhang Baozhu is not very good, and the husband and wife often have conflicts. I always think it's because they are not at the same level. "     "That's right, Chen Shuisheng and Luo Bo have such a good relationship, what kind of good can they be?" "Shen Huanxi said, with some emotions unconsciously. Firstly, it was because of the project, and secondly, she thought of Jiang Xiaomei. In     Shen Huanxi's heart, it is definitely not a good person to have a good relationship with Luo Bo, let alone she saw it with her own eyes today. The one who met Chen Shuisheng was a bum.     "But I'm still curious, why did Zhang Baozhu fall in love with Chen Shuisheng? Can't figure it out. "     "You're not the only one who doesn't understand. As long as you know this couple, you don't understand. That Zhang Baozhu is not an ordinary person. Before the Cultural Revolution, she was the capitalist's lady. Dou, I have been back to the countryside for ten years, but where is the heritage of the family, the cultural heritage passed down from generation to generation in the family, no, after the Cultural Revolution ended, their family rose again.     That Luobo is a poor boy. He was illiterate a few years ago. You don’t know why the literacy didn’t catch him. Later, the Zhang family entrusted him with a few years of schooling and worked at the Investment Promotion Bureau. , including promotion, it was all arranged for him by the Zhang family, he was really not worthy of Zhang Baozhu. "     This man is really lucky. The pheasant man flew up the branch and became a phoenix man." "Shen Huanxi shook her head with disdain.     Zhao Mingyue also had eyes full of disdain after taking a sip of tea.