Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    "No! You must have misremembered! My mother is very kind to us, and my brother is also very kind." Xiao Yutang shouted.

    Xiao Yuzheng also nodded at the side: "Our mother is very kind to us, Zhao Fugui, don't talk nonsense."

    "I'm not talking nonsense. Your mother and my mother are good friends. Your mother often said that the two of you didn't see each other. In the past, she always regards some bad things as good things, and she still yearns for them. She can't understand you the most, you have no knowledge at all, and you are like a frog at the bottom of a well. These are her exact words." Zhao Fugui said with certainty.

    Xiao Yutang frowned. Hearing what Zhao Fugui said, he knew that Lan Linxiang could say it.

    Lan Linxiang used to say the same things in front of him and Xiao Yuzheng before, but she didn't expect that she would say the same outside.

    Xiao Yuzheng was still too young, and his memory was not very clear, but he was also taken aback by Zhao Fugui's confident appearance.

    He looked at Xiao Yutang sadly, his eyes filled with sadness.

    "Brother, mom is so good, did mom really say such a thing? I don't believe that mom is like that, she wouldn't say that." Xiao Yu was grabbing Xiao Yutang's clothes and was about to cry.

    Xiao Yutang protected him behind him, a little worried, and didn't know how to explain to Xiao Yuzheng.

    The mother that Zhao Fugui said was Lan Linxiang, and the mother Xiao Yuzheng understood was Shen Huanxi. If he said this directly to Xiao Yuzheng and let Xiao Yuzheng know that the mother he likes is not her own mother, then Xiao Yuzheng would be even more sad.

    Chang'an Changning also wanted to speak, but Xiao Yutang also stopped him.

    Xiao Yutang made up his mind to find an opportunity to tell Xiao Yuzheng that Shen Huanxi was not their biological mother, but not at this time.

    "Zhengzheng, don't listen to other people's nonsense, we know what kind of mother is like the best, it is mother who brought us here, gave us money to let us eat buns, and will take us to buy clothes later, so good Damn, how could it be like others said."

    "Yes!" Xiao Yuzheng smiled happily after hearing Xiao Yutang's words, and looked up at Zhao Fugui, "Our mother brought us here, and my mother will take us to buy clothes."

    "She will take you Buying clothes? She thinks that your father doesn't earn enough money to buy her beautiful clothes, and she's not happy because of this. How could she take the money out to take you to buy clothes?     You guys are trying to save face and lie here! Your mother comes to play with my mother every day, and she said she despises you, don't I know?" Zhao Fugui shouted while hugging the toy frog.     There were other people in the steamed stuffed bun shop, and they couldn't help but look over this time, and finally their eyes fell on Xiao Yuzheng and Xiao Yutang, and many people even commented.     "Two cute children, how can they have such a mother?"     "It's so pitiful, children are really different from children. These two children have never felt what mother's love is since they were young, right?"     ...     Zhao Fugui laughed loudly .     "Xiao Yuzheng, could it be that your mother came here to go shopping and buy clothes, and you had to come here, but she left you here, right? Anyway, she often said that you two are her oil bottles, and she can't wait to have Get rid of you two burdens!"     "Zhao Fugui is endless! If you keep talking, believe it or not, I will beat you!" Xiao Yutang rushed to Zhao Fugui in a fit of anger.     He raised his fist to frighten Zhao Fugui, but Zhao Fugui was not frightened at all, and ran away with a grimace.     "Xiao Yutang, do you want to hit me? Your mother said that you have an impulsive personality and no education. You might become a murderer in the future. It seems to be true, it seems to be true! You actually want to hit me, you actually want to Hit me! You really are worthless! You really look like a murderer when he was a child! No wonder your mother ignores you! Slightly slightly!"