Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    "I didn't bully Zhengzheng."

    "Auntie, brother didn't bully me, I cried by myself." Xiao Yuzheng explained while sobbing.

    Mrs. Jiang was confused.

    "You child, why are you crying when you're fine? Don't cry if you're fine, Tangtang, you hurry up and take your brother home, and your mother will take him to buy candy, so he won't cry." Sister-in

    -law Jiang finished . , I took the live rooster I just bought and a handful of vegetables and walked home.

    It was fine if she didn't say it just now, but when the word "Mom" was mentioned, Xiao Yuzheng cried even harder.

    "Brother, what should I do? My favorite mother is not our biological mother, I'm so sad, I'm really sad, woo woo woo woo woo..."

    "Okay, okay, stop crying, cry again, After a while, someone will think that I am bullying you again, don't cry."

    "Okay!" Xiao Yuzheng gritted his teeth, trying not to cry.

    Xiao Yutang sighed.

    "Zhengzheng, you are a man, we are both men, don't cry easily, our favorite mother is not our real mother, this is a fact, you have to face the reality, you can't always cry because of this thing, you cry her Can't become our real mother."

    "Hmm..." Xiao Yu nodded, but he didn't dare to say anything, because he was about to cry again.

    It would be a lie for Xiao Yutang to say that he doesn't feel distressed when he sees his younger brother like this, but no matter how distressed he is, he must let his younger brother face the reality.

    "Zhengzheng, do you know why I told you this today?"

    "Because... um... this... phew... is the truth, we have to face reality... phew..." Xiao Yu replied while crying, He repeated what Xiao Yutang said to him just now, and it seemed that he had listened to it.

    "Yes. But you don't have to be too sad, because our former mother was our own mother. She treated us badly. She always left us alone. She always blamed us for affecting her life. It was hers. Oil bottle..."

    "Hmm..." Xiao Yu was holding back his tears and nodding.

    He was too young, he had already forgotten many of these things, now that he heard what Xiao Yutang said, he remembered it again, and felt sad when he thought about it.

    Xiao Yutang took his hand:

    "So we don't have to be too sad, our current mother is not our real mother, but she treats us very well, she won't ignore us, she won't despise us as a fool, so We are happy, because we have changed mothers, and we have received more love, so you don’t have to be too sad and don’t cry, okay?

    " I don't want to cry, but I'm still very sad... She is very good to us, but she is not our real mother, I am very sad, I like her very much, I hope she is my real mother..."

    "But she is not..." As Xiao Yutang spoke, his nose became sore and his eyes became moist.

    He knew very well in his heart that Shen Huanxi treated them better than their own mother. They changed their mother and they were indeed much happier than before.

    But because of this, they hoped that Shen Huanxi would be their new mother.

    To put it bluntly, if the two brothers knew that Lan Linxiang was not their real mother, maybe they wouldn't be sad, but when they thought that Shen Huanxi was not their real mother, both brothers wanted to cry.