Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Shen Huanxi opened the factory with great enthusiasm, and even asked them to help. It seemed a little inappropriate for Dong Zhenxiong to say such words at this time, but this is indeed a problem that must be clarified.

    Kong Yingjun glanced at Dong Zhenxiong, and then at Shen Huanxi.

    "Xiao Shen, I also want to ask you this question. Everything will be prioritized. Doing two things at the same time will definitely delay the other."

    "I think so too, Xiao Shen. Human energy is limited. Distraction will always waste the other side."

    ...

    Everyone spoke one after another, thinking of this question.

    Shen Huanxi looked at them seriously.

    In fact, she was very relieved and happy to hear that they asked this question. This shows that they are all very concerned about the Three North Project and do not want the work of the Three North Project to be affected.

    "There will be no delay. First of all, when the seabuckthorn fruit is ripe, it happens to be the time when our headquarters is on winter vacation.

    In autumn and winter, especially after it snows, we have no way to start the work of afforestation, and the antifreeze work has already been done. , we will be very free at this time.

    It is from this time that we start buying seabuckthorn fruit and making seabuckthorn juice, so there will be no conflict between the two, and we can take care of it.

    I am also very aware of this, and I trust it My colleagues in my own unit, that’s why I approached you.

    Didn’t you realize that I basically only sought out people from outside our unit? It’s because I don’t trust people other than my colleagues

    . We need to cooperate and help each other more, we are busy in spring and summer, and free in autumn and winter, which is the most suitable time, and this is the reason why I am looking for my colleagues." Shen Huanxi explained solemnly.

    Firstly, it dispelled everyone's doubts, and secondly, she wanted to tell them that she let them come to her factory because they were her colleagues in the Three North Command.

    The implication is that if they are no longer her colleagues of the Three North Project, she may not give them this opportunity to make money again.

    Shen Huanxi didn't want any of them to give up their jobs at the Three North Command just because they could earn money from her.

    After hearing her saying that she would not delay work, everyone was relieved.

    "Okay, then we will follow you and work hard!"

    "Yes, we will definitely work hard."

    ...

    "Yeah." Shen Huanxi nodded.

    She saw that they were all wearing the simplest clothes and the cheapest cloth shoes on their feet, but there was the most sincere enthusiasm in their eyes.

    In this day and age, you can earn a lot of money by doing whatever you want. They are all educated people, knowledgeable, educated and smart, but they choose a career with such a low income.

    Even if they want to eat a latte job in the country, there are many free positions to choose from, but why do they have to choose to join the Three Norths? Shen Huanxi didn't believe it when they said that they had no feelings for their hometown and didn't want their hometown to be better.