Chapter 45 Harlow

Cairo pulled down his pants and underwear, putting his member right in my face. He tightened his grip on my hair and directed me towards him.

"You will pleasure your Alpha." He snarled.

"Get away from me!" I yelled out which earned me another slap.

"You will learn what it means to be a mate to a real Alpha." He pinched my chin and forced me to open my mouth.

That's when the chaos started. Cairo jerked away and I let out a gasp of relief. Growling came from outside and then all hell broke loose. The obvious sounds of a fight came pouring into the room.

"The show is starting. How about we help to weaken your dear mates?" He chuckled and positioned himself back in front of my face.

He shoved himself inside my mouth and I gagged, repulsed at the sensation. Knowing my mates were outside, I did the only logical thing I could think of, I clamped my teeth down on his member.

He cried out in pain and ripped his john from my mouth. I tasted blood and spit it out on the floor before I screamed as loud as I could.

"Gabriel! Godric! Griffin!" I needed them all. I needed my mates and I needed them now.

"You bitch!" Cairo looked at me like he was seeing red.

He grabbed my hair to keep my head still and punch me over and over again. He grunted and released his hold on my hair before he started kicking me. I took blows to my stomach, my ribs, my chest, my face, and anywhere else he could reach. I heard my ribs snap and felt like my lungs were caving in as he was pounding on my body. I coughed and struggled to breathe, blood splattering out of my mouth.

The most terrifying, murderous growl I've ever heard ripped through the room. Instead of feeling fear, my body felt relief when I recognized the growl as Gabriel's. I couldn't see anything clearly, it was all just blurry motions and strange sounds. I felt something soft rubbing against my face and then something rough and wet. I mumbled, trying to yell at whichever wolf was licking at me to stop, but no coherent sounds came out.

The wolf disappeared and I whimpered before I was wrapped up in a pair of warm, secure arms. Sparks ignited over my body and I knew I was safe.

"I'm here, angel, you're safe now. I'm going to get you out of here." Griffin said softly in my ear, picking me up.

I heard fighting coming from all around me and I couldn't make out anything specific. I tried to ask where Gabriel and Godric were, but I couldn't speak. I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness as it became harder to breathe.

"Stay awake, angel, stay awake for me." Griffin begged me in a tone that made me want to listen, but I just couldn't.

Everything hurt, everything was too hard, I just needed to sleep.

I was back in the field of wildflowers wearing a flowy white dress and being bathed in warm sunshine.

"Hello, my child." The angelic blonde, Selene, smiled at me.

"Why am I back here?" I asked, looking around.

Last time Selene brought me here she introduced me to the three wolf personalities of my mate. Today, we were alone in the field.

"I'm really dead this time, right?" I grumbled, I'd be really pissed off if I was dead.

"No, dear," She laughed softly but it didn't quite reach her eyes, "You needed time to heal after the ordeal you went through. I'm so sorry that my wayward children did this to you." She frowned, her eyes glassy.