Chapter 51 Griffin

Later that evening, I slipped away from Gabe and Ric to go and find our mate. I was determined to add my mark to that delicious neck of hers. Bounding up the steps to the packhouse, I followed my mate's sweet cupcake scent all the way to her office. It was jam packed with all the women Harlow had grown close to during her time here. I laughed at the abundance of bodies and conversation, and searched the room for my golden haired mate. She was sitting behind her desk with a glazed over look on her face. She was so out of it she didn't even notice my arrival.

"Ahm." I cleared my throat and the room grew silent. Harlow jerked up in her chair and smiled at me, her eyes pleading for rescue.

"I'm so sorry, ladies, but I need to steal my mate away for a bit." I pretended to be apologetic.

Harlow threw herself across the room and into my arms,

"Take me away." She begged and I laughed at her, ducking down to kiss her lips. She giggled and tried to pull away, but I kept her close, deepening the kiss.

"Alright, alright. Get out of here you too." Mom shooed me away but her eyes were glittering with humor.

She might pretend to be disgusted by our affection, but I know that she's really over the moon with pride that her sons have found such an amazing mate.

"You okay, Mom?" I paused to check on her. She smiled and pats my arm,

"Just fine, dear. Go on now." She winked at me and I laughed before sweeping Harlow up in my arms and carrying her out of the room.

She squealed when I kicked the door shut and swatted at my arm.

"I can walk!" She demanded stubbornly.

"Not tonight, my angel. Tonight you're all mine." I said in a husky tone, purposefully flashing my eyes a dark black. She blushed and I heard her gulp as she locked her gaze with mine.

"Oh really?" She said in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, really." I winked as we entered the elevator.

It didn't move nearly fast enough but, finally we arrived on our floor and I carried her right into my bedroom. She looked around the room with wide eyes. This was the first time she's been in any of our bedrooms and I wanted our time together to be different.

All in all, the room looked similar to hers only the walls were painted a deep navy blue. I sat her on the edge of the bed and knelt down in front of her. She sucked in her bottom lip and a deep, rosie blush covered her cheeks.

"My dearest angel, I love you so much and I want to give you all of me as much as I want all of you." I cupped her face in between my hands and rubbed my thumb in circles over her cheeks.

Her eyes began to sparkle with flecks of ember and her skin was so hot my palms started to sweat.

"I love you, Griffin." She whispered, nearly speechless.

"Will you give yourself to me, angel?" I was trying not to beg here but, I mean, I was literally down on my knees.

She grinned and leaned forward, pressing her lips to mine in a deep, soul mending kiss. When she pulled away, I was actually breathless. Her lips hovered just inches from mine when she smiled,

"Yes, my Alpha, I will." She said in a voice that was so sexy I completely lost all control.

Frost and I growled together as I lunged myself towards her, knocking her back onto the bed. She giggled as I turned animalistic, diving my face into her neck and sucking on the spot that would soon bare my mark. I was sloppy with my hands as I ripped her free of her clothes. She gasped as I tore apart the fabric that kept me from her skin. Her gasps turned to moans as my mouth began to ravish her. I peppered her body with kisses and Frost began to simmer, purring with content.