Chapter 49 Godric

The next morning, Gabe left early to check on any updates from the trackers and Griffin wanted to check on the status of the security updates we were adding to the pack's border. That left me alone with my sleeping mate. She stirred and mumbled something in her sleep, burying her face into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and she groaned, rolling over and looking up at me.

"Hi." She grumbled and I chuckled at her sleepy sounding voice.

"Good morning, precious." I bent down to kiss her lips.

"Ew, I have morning breath!" She protested, turning her face away from me.

I growled playfully and snatched up her face, forcing her to look back at me so I could place a loud kiss right on her lips.

"Don't ever deny me what is mine." I said in a husky tone.

Her eyes went wide and then it was her turn to have changing irises. Only hers didn't turn black, they started to glow with specs of fiery ember red glittering in her hazel orbs. I cupped her face, running my thumb across her cheek bone. Before I could say anything about it, she was crawling on top of me.

"Harlow?" I said in surprise.

She smirked at me and yanked my shirt over my head, running her hands up and down my body. I threw my head back against the pillow and let out a low, lustful growl. I gripped her hips, keeping her still as she straddled me.

"You're playing a dangerous game, precious." I said, showing her my black gaze.

"It's not a game. Make me yours, Godric." She said in a sexy voice laced with desire. I felt my eyes widen and my member hardened immediately in my boxers.

"Harlow, are you sure? Because once I start I won't be able to stop." I warned her.

"Good. Don't ever stop." Her words pushed me right over the edge.

With my hands still gripping her hips, I flipped her around so she was laying on the bed and I was on top. I pinned her arms above her head and started attacking her lips with mine. I bit down on her bottom lip and she gasped, opening her mouth and allowing me access. Once I was satisfied with her swollen lips, I pulled away and ripped off her clothes. She gasped as she watched her shredded clothes hit the floor.

"Don't move." I ordered her when she started to squirm and attempted to cover herself.

I forced her arms back above her head and glared at her until she stilled. Her arousal dripped from between her legs and I took a deep breath, inhaling as much of her euphoric scent as I could. I started peppering her body with love bites and kisses, sucking and nibbling her perfectly pale skin. I moved my kisses over the hills and valleys of her breasts and stomach until I ended up between her legs.

I threw her legs over my shoulder and smirked at the adorable blush that began to cover her face. I ran my tongue up the length of her sex and chuckled as she began to squirm. I stilled her body by clutching her hips and then dove in, bringing her right to the edge of her release before pulling my face away. She whimpered,

"Godric." She tugged at my hair and I laughed, moving back up her body.

"We finish together for the first time, precious." I told her before positioning myself at her dripping entrance.

I gripped her breasts as I buried myself inside her in one swift motion. She gasped and thrashed her head to the side, moaning out in pleasure as I began to ram into her hard and fast. I felt her clench around my member and I knew we were both close, so I brought my mouth to her neck and started prepping her marking spot. Just as she fell over the edge, I sank my canines into her marking spot and fell over the edge with her.