3 Months Later - Harlow

"Remind me to kill your mother later." I grumbled as I looked at the ultrasound screen that showed the three little blobs that were our babies.

"Oh baby, it'll be perfect." Gabe chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

"Do you want to know the genders?" Dr. Mollie asked.

"Yes." I replied without wasting any time.

Honestly, I didn't care what those three idiots wanted. They got me pregnant with triplet Alpha werewolf babies that I would have to push through a tiny hole in my body, I was finding out their damn sex.

Gabe, Godric, and Griffin chuckled at me before nodding to Dr. Mollie.

"Congratulations, Alphas, Luna, you're having identical sons."

"Oh have mercy." I groaned, dropping my head back on the exam table.

"You're measuring at about 7 months, so I'd say you have two more to go, Luna." Dr. Mollie continued like I hadn't even spoken. She handed us the print outs of our ultrasound and left the room.

Before I could even kill my husbands, I mean celebrate with them, I was knocked breathless with an overwhelming heat. I gasped and sat up as a fire consumed my veins, a fire I hadn't felt since the day of our wedding and my ceremony, the day that the rogues attacked us for the final time.

"Angel, what's wrong?" Griffin was on high alert instantly.

"I don't know." I gasped, breathing heavily because it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest.

My eyes started to burn and I knew they were glowing, something I had grown accustomed to since it happened anytime I felt emotional, showing off the firey embers that lived within my hazel orbs. My hands started to shake and warm sparks shot from my fingertips. Before I could completely freak out, a voice invaded my head,

"Don't worry, Harlow, it's just me." I recognized Selene's voice.

"What's happening?" I gasped.

"It's time. The day I told you about five years ago has arrived. It's time to free your brothers and sisters from the dragon realm." As quickly as her voice came, it was gone.

"Precious, you're scaring us." Godric looked like he was about to have a full on meltdown.

"It was Selene calling out to me." I said just as Waylon burst into the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Godric snapped.

"I'm....I'm sorry but, you'll never guess who's in your office right now." Waylon was actually breathless.

"Who?" Godric didn't look amused.

"The freaking Kings and Queen of the werewolf realm." Waylon said and I swear my mates' hearts stopped beating.

"Say what now?" Gabe said with huge eyes.

"It's the Moon Goddess. She said that they would call upon me for help and now she just spoke to me saying that the dragon realm needs me." I said, jumping down from the medical bed.

"The dragon what?" Gabe turned his questions on me.

"The dragon realm. What? You have a werewolf realm." I was confused by his confusion.

"There isn't a dragon realm. There aren't dragons." Gabe said with a dumbfounded depression.

I held up my hand and a tiny flame burst from my palm as my eyes sparkled with fiery embers.

"I'm sorry, don't set me on fire." Gabe held up his hands in surrender and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Come on, we need to go see what they want." I said, hurrying out the door.

"Harlow, you're pregnant." Godric grabbed my arm and forced me to stop.

"Yeah, so?" I bit at him.

"Give it a rest, Ric." Griff put his hand on Godric's shoulder and shook his head.

I smirked smugly at the pair of them before skipping off, knowing damn well that I had them wrapped around my pinky finger.

We rushed to the office but gathered ourselves before walking in to greet the Kings and Queen of the werewolf realm. I had never met a king or a queen before so I was pretty excited. Inside Gabe's office were two identical men dressed in handsome black suits and a gorgeous woman in a short, summery dress.

"King Alphas Sebastian and Alexander, Queen Luna Stella. Welcome to the Emerald Forest pack." Gabriel greeted them with a bow of his head.

I was shocked, I've never seen my Alphas bow to anyone and now all three of them were showing submission to the royal werewolves. I joined them in a polite curtsey.

"Please, don't stand on ceremony, Alphas, Luna." King Sebastian said,

"We need your help. The Moon Goddess said that your Luna can help us. Please, Luna Harlow, we're begging you, help us save our daughter." Queen Luna Stella grabbed my hand with tears in her eyes,

"She's been taken to the dragon realm and you're the only one who can set her free."

Is this really my real life?