Chapter 55 Harlow

So, now I find out that Clementine has been secretly planning my wedding behind my back. Honestly, it was the best news ever because it meant I didn't have to answer any more event planning questions. We would just knock out two birds with one stone tonight at the Luna ceremony/wedding of the century. I was so excited to get this day over with. I know that sounds terrible, but I hated being the center of attention and I was a complete and utter mess.

"Relax, Harlie, you're going to sweat right through your makeup." Kori laughed as she steadied my shoulders.

I was sitting at the vanity table in my room while Kori did my makeup. She was brushing on soft gold eyeshadow and dark, winged eyeliner. She plucked my eyebrows and glued on some bushy fake eyelashes that made me wince everytime I blinked. She painted my lips a light pink that complimented the champagne shade of the gown. I was pink enough of my own that I didn't need any blush.

Up next was my hair which was Matti's responsibility. She curled my thick locks into loose waves before pulling the front of my hair back to create an elegant braid crown. She fluffed up my hair and made sure it fell correctly over my shoulders before allowing me to stand up.

Annie and Nova helped me into the gown, making sure not to get any makeup or hairspray on the thin, delicate fabric. Before they allowed me to see myself in the mirror, they forced me to sit so Sammy could put on my heels. Thankfully, the one thing I got from being a pole dancer was the ability to do just about anything in stiletto heels. Which was great, considering Sammy picked out 10 inch strappy heels that sparkled like the gold tulle of the dress.

Sammy helped me to stand and move to the mirror in front of my closet. I gasped as I looked at myself. I felt angelic and regal, two things I never ever thought I would be.

"When Mom hands over her title to you, she'll crown you with a small golden crown. It'll sit into your braid perfectly." Nova explained, motioning towards the top of my head.

"There's an actual crown?" I gasped.

"It's only used for the Luna and Alpha ceremonies." Nova shrugged.

"Mommy!" Canyon came running into the room then. I laughed and knelt down to catch him up in my arms.

"You're so handsome." I gushed over his tiny tuxedo, "Look at you two!" I gasped as Maggie and Tulley entered.

They were both wearing flowy lilac colored gowns. Maggie ran up to me for a hug,

"You're gorgeous, mommy!" She gushed.

"You really do look beautiful, Harlie." Tulley smiled, offering me a hug from the side.

"Godric, Griffin, and Gabe are the luckiest men in the world to get all four of us, aren't they?" I teased and Tulley grinned.

"That's for sure."

"Wow." Waylon's voice came up from behind us. I saw his face in the reflection and laughed as his eyes bugged out of his head, "Forgive me Kori, but our Luna is absolutely stunning." He said,

"You're forgiven, this one time." Kori teased her mate.

"Are you ready? Lukas is waiting for you at the bottom of the elevator and they're all set up outside." Waylon reported.

"Ready." I nodded, determined to be the Luna this pack deserved and the mate its Alphas deserved.

Annie, Kori, Sammy, and Matti all gave me quick hugs before scurrying out to find their seats. Nova snatched up the kids and escorted them out of the packhouse. They would all be sitting in the front two rows of the audience. Ambrose, Callie, and Cambridge, as the Betas, would be standing up with their Alphas and Waylon would stand beside me as the Gamma. The Alphas would be center stage with Clementine off to the side waiting for her part.