I Forgot

Sehun's POV

3 weeks later

School ended twelve minutes ago and I was on my way home by myself. The exo members decided to catch a movie that I didn't care to see. So now I had the house to myself.
I decided to call some girls over so we could have some fun. And they were on their way. I went up to my room and changed into a white t-shirt and grey jogging pants. When I heard the door bell ring.
"Wow that was fast" I said outloud as I was making my way down the steps.
"Im glad you guys could come ear-" I said but then stopped when I saw who was the door. "Mina what are you doing here?" I asked curiously. "I'm here so we could work on our history project,did you forget that you asked me to come over?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
And to be honest I did. "No I just thought that you were coming over later that's all" I lied as I moved aside so she could come in. She looked around my house in awe.
"You actually live here" she asked in shock. "Yea I live here with friends" I said back unamused. "Wow" was all she murmured.
It became quiet until I began to speak.
"So let's get started on the project so we can get it over with" I said in a huff as I made my way upstairs. While Mina followed suit.
I sat on my bed while Mina stood at the doorway.
"You can come in" I said like it was obvious, because it should have been. "Oh, um okay" she said before walking in and sitting on the edge of my bed.
"How far did you get on the project?" I asked while pulling out my research papers. "I did the dialogue for our project report. So now all we need is the facts" Mina said while reaching into her own bag.
"Good then we're all set." I said looking at her. She looked at me and gave me a half smile "Not yet, you know we have to to write a conclusion to close the project off." I looked at her and secretly admired her beauty. She was gorgeous and I've noticed before. But now, she had me a little breathless.
"Your very beautiful " I said trying to make eye contact.
"Mwo?" She said turning to me with big eye's. "I said your beautiful, I couldn't just sit here and not say anything" I said scooting closer to her. She turned away from me. But I could tell she was blushing. I put my finger under her chin and turned her head back in my direction.
"Don't be so quick to hide your face" I said now making direct eye contact with her. We just stared at each other in silence.
I slowly started to move in as Mina did the same. Our lips barley touched when the doorbell rung. Mina jumped away from me in embarrassment and started to pack up her things quickly.
"Um I g-ggotta go,I have tto do something " Mina stuttered before throwing her bookbag over her shoulder. I stood up and walked over to her. "Let me show you out" I said looking down at her. She looked at me but quickly looked away avoiding eye contact. "Okay" was all she said before walking down stairs before I could.
We stood in front of the door and I looked down at her. While her petite frame stood shortly before me. I then hugged her out of no where. Her body was tense and didnt ease up until I let go. "See you tomorrow " I said smiling. "Yeah see you" she said blushing. I turned to open the door when I saw three girls we're standing on the other side.
I forgot that I called some girls over. I think Yixing's memory loss is starting to rub off on me.
"Sehunnie what took you so long" one girl stacy said. Mina just looked at me and then back at the girl. "Is it because of this thing" Seung said pointing to Mina.
Mina just stood there and dropped her head as she tried to move past them. "Excuse me" she said in a low tone.
I don't know what took over me but, I couldn't just stand there and do nothing about what just happened. "Hey Mina wait" I said as I tried to walk over to her, but Seong put her hand on my chest to stop me. "Where do you think your going?" She asked getting closer to me. "After her, you guys can let yourselves out" I said while taking her hand off of my chest and walking past all of them.
I caught up to Mina before she could walk off of my property. "Mina wait"I said grabbing her arm lightly. "I'm sorry about that, it was unnecessary" I said looking at her. She looked up at me and smirked. "Its okay Sehun, I'm yous to it by now" she said before trying to walk past me. "Hey where are you going?" I asked her. She turned around to face me. "Home Sehun, see you tomorrow" she said before continuing her walk.
"Yah!" I yelled. But she just kept walking.
I watched her until she eventually disappeared around the corner. I then turned to walk back into my house.
I made it back up to my room and sat on my bed. Looking at nothing in particular. What the hell just happened?" I asked myself out loud. "Why was I so concerned? I never care about anything else that didn't concern me"
I took a deep breath before i looked to my left and saw a pink notebook on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and on the cover it said in bold letter's Mina's Diary. I smirked at the book and couldn't help myself. I had to read it. I flipped open to the front page and began my violating.