Detention

(Kimmy pic at the top)

Mina's POV

Chanyeol pointed to Chen, while Chen pointed to Baekhyun. While Baekhyun pointed to....me. I looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes while he just laughed.
"Alright all four of you, detention after school " our English teacher said satisfied with his decision. While I was the only one with my mouth gaping open in disbelief.
"But I didn't do anything " I said to the teacher. But he chuckled. "Like I haven't heard that before " he said before turning to the board and writing our lesson down. I turned around and gave Baekhyun the death glare while he gulped in fear. Then he mouthed the words im sorry before looking away from me.
I turned around in my seat and put my head down. Not even bothering to pay attention to the lesson.
I fell asleep as the class went on. I didn't even know I was tierd. But I was sleeping peacefully. The bell rung to signal that class was over, but I was to out of it to hear.
Until I felt someone shake me lightly. I didn't budge the first time so then they banged their literature book on the edge of my desk. Waking me up instantly. I jumped up only to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at me.
"Class is over Mina" Baekhyun said before picking up my bag and handing it to me. "Well you have a hell of a way of telling me" I said coming back to earth. "That was Chanyeol" Baekhyun said pointing him. "Mianhae Mina" Chanyeol said looking down. But quickly looked back up smiling.
That guy was always happy. I didn't even know there was that much happiness in the world.
"it's okay I guess" I said before standing up.
"Sorry about getting you in trouble Mina" Baekhyun said looking down in shame. "You should be....but it's okay don't worry about it" I said looking at him. I couldn't stay mad at Baek, his sad aegyo literally killed me.
"Besides, how bad can it be" I said walking out of class with them trailing behind me." Its actually fun,if you ask me" Chanyeol said. "Everything is fun to you Yeol, that's why we didn't ask you" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol rolled his eye's.
"But I'm serious, it's not that bad" Chanyeol added. I just nodded.
We all had the same next period, so we walked to class together. But then we had to depart so we could get dressed out for gym class.
I walked into the girls locker room. And it seemed empty. So then I turned to put in my combination. As soon as I was done and got my clothes out. I turned around and was startled by someone's presence.
"Oh hi Kimmy, you scared me" I said holding my chest.
"Hey Mina, Oh and Mianhae" she said slightly bowing. "Its okay, but what brings you here?" I asked because she wasn't in my gym class. "Oh um,I was just..... getting something out that I forgot " Kimmy said hesitantly. "Okay,well I have to get dressed now so bye" I said before trying to walk past her. But she stopped me and said."Hey do you want to hang out after school next week" she asked. "Sure just let me know the day" I said smiling. She smiled back and then walked out.

I finished getting dressed and then headed outside. Since I was a little late,everyone was already out there. I saw Baekhyun talking to D.O so I walked over there with them.
"Hey guys" I said reaching them. "Took you long enough"Baekhyun said acting annoyed. I rolled my eyes and shoved him. "Hey D.O! " I said in a chiper attitude. "Hi Mina" he said shyly before blushing. I pinched his cheeks and awed. Which made him turn a darker shade of red.
"Who knew D.O had a heart" Baekhyun said which made D.O quickly switch into satansoo mode. By giving him a death glare. Baekhyun laughing came to an end fast at the sight of his glare. Then he acted like he was coughing.
I giggled and then I heard Miss Chan call my name. I walked over to her with wondering eyes.
"Yes Miss Chan" I said. "I just wanted to see how you we're doing, since the volleyball mishap" she stated in concern. "I'm fine but thank you for asking " I said back. "Your welcome, and another thing. I-" Miss Chan began before her eyes shifted beside me. "Oh Sehun come here now" she demanded. He walked over to us with his hands in his pockets.
He looked so handsome and it was like it came effortlessly. Considering his relaxed attire. I didn't know I was staring until we made direct eye contact. I quickly looked away,embarrassed if he caught me gazing at him.
"This is your third tardy, so I'm expecting to see you in after school detention today" Miss Chan said in all seriousness. "But Miss Chan I was-" "No buts Sehun. Be in after school detention or face suspension"Miss Chan said cutting him off. She then walked away leaving me and Sehun standing there. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed.
"Hey it's not that bad" I said to him. He then looked at me and smirked. "What would miss goody too shoes know about detention " he said mocking me. "For your information, I have after school detention today" I said with a little tude in my voice.
He then began to laugh at me."Yeah right what did you do. Throw a piece of paper into the trash can. Instead of the recycling bin" Sehun said teasing me. "Haha very funny." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.
I walked over to where Kai was sitting. I had my arms crossed.
"Whats wrong?" He asked while he was stretching."I'm tired of people acting like I'm little miss perfect. I can be a badass if I wanted to" I said before pouting.
Kai chuckled at me."See even your laughing at me" I said. "No I'm laughing because you don't need to be a badass. Your smart and intelligent and there's nothing wrong with that" Kai said looking at me.
"Thanks Kai, means a lot" I said before stretching myself. "Anytime" he added.