The Kiss

Mina's POV

"Hello earth to Mina!" Sehun said with his hands still on my arms. I was a little worried about the eating disorder secret getting out. Even though me and Sehun were somewhat getting along. I was still uneasy about the situation.
I still wanted to tell him to think I was fine but, I was frozen to say the least.
Sehun just kept his gaze to me as I was looking for something in the room to stare at.
Then what happened next is something no one could see coming.

He silently grabbed my face and pulled it closer to his. And in an instant ,our lips connected. And he started to kiss me. His soft warm lips moving in sync against my own. I stood there with big eyes, not processing what was going on. But when I did, I didn't pull away.
Kissing Sehun felt wrong. But right at the same time. I didn't even know how to feel. He pulled away slowly and looked at me. But this time I didn't avoid his gaze and looked back at him.
Then a huge wave of embarrassment washed over me and I rushed out of the janitors closet. Not looking back or slowing down for a second. I just kept going until I got into my house. I locked the door and ran in my room.
"OMO! OMO! OMO!" I screamed as I pulled on my hair and paced around the room. This couldn't have happened to me. Why would he do that?Why didn't I pull away?
A thousand questions we're racing through my mind. And I didn't have an answer for any of them. I was to flustered to continue evaluating the situation.
I don't know how I'm going to show my face on Monday. I just think it would be best to wait it out. Avoid Sehun at all cost. I don't want to get attached to him. He seems like the playboy type. And I'd just end up getting hurt.
I became satisfied with my decision and started to somewhat relax. Until I heard the door bell ring.
"Its Him!" I whisperd to myself. I walked down my steps hesitantly hoping that my prediction wasn't accurate.
I reached the door and opened it up to Baekhyun. And he was out of breath and sweating.
"Mina..are...you okay?" Baekhyun asked in between breathes. "Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be" I said trying to act natural. "I was calling after you but you was running to fast" He said finally catching his breath. "I guess four years of track payed off" I said moving aside and letting him in.
"Your house smells good!" He said surprised before taking in the air. But I was sort of affended when he said that. "Does it look like I would live in a stinky house?" I said putting my hand on my chest in astonishment. "Aniyo, I was giving you a compliment " he said brushing me off. "Oh in that case then Gomawoyo (thanks)" I replied.
I walked into the living room and sat down with Baekhyun doing the same. "Do you live here by yourself?" He asked curiously. "No my mom went on a business trip while my dad moved to the states" I said clarifying. He just nodded his head. We sat in awkward silence until he sprung up from the couch.
"Awe!" He yelled,which scared me half to death. "Wae!" I said. "You know we left detention 30 minutes earlier than we were supposed to " Baekhyun said with his eyes getting bigger by the second. "So...." I said waiting on him to continue. "That means when he see's us, we have it for the next month " he said dramatically. But this time I was the one who started to panic. "Mwo! But why!" I yelled standing up to. "I don't know Mina it's just the rule" he said looking at me. "Then what are we going to do" I said hoping to get an legit answer. "I know one way. Since Chen yous to leave early all the time. He would miss school for a couple days. And Mr.Chan would eventually forget all about it. " Baekhyun said. And I thought that, that was one of the smartest things that could apply to my current situation.
Avoiding Sehun would be a lot easier than I thought. I started to internally smile when I heard the plan. "But I know you don't like to miss school so-" "No!" I yelled before I cut Baekhyun off. He looked at me like I was crazy. So I knew I had to clarify. "I mean ani, I don't mind missing school. So I think we should go with Chen's plan" I said. Then Baekhyun patted my head.
"How many days do you want to miss?" I asked tilting my head a little. "Three?" Baekhyun said with it sounding more like a question. "Three it is. We can start planning stuff tomorrow " I said before walking to the front door. "Okay but I'm going to be here early so you need to be up" Baekhyun said pointing his finger at me. "Your not my daddy Baekhyun" I said childishly. "No I'm your older brother so call me oppa" He said. And with that he left my house.
"Aish this guy" I said before closing the door. I walked back up to my room and sat on my bed. I looked at my diary on the nightstand and grabbed it.
I opened it up to a clean page and debated on if I should write or not. I never write about boys. I only write about things that had to do with myself. So this would be a first. I titled the page. Janitor Closet Kiss and began my writing. The more I wrote the more relaxed I became. It didn't occur to me that I might have a crush on Sehun until now. And to be honest it kinda scares me. I think the days that I'm going to be absent will help. Well at least I hope so.