Bad Driving

Mina's POV

"Because your different" Sehun said while he was still holding me in his arms. Before I could respond, I heard someone trying to open the door to his room. We then jumped away from each other before we saw Chen walk in.
"Yah Kyungsoo's making kimchi spaghetti" Chen said with his eyes lit like a child on Christmas morning. He was always excited about food at school. But I've never seen him like this.
"Jinja? I'll be down there in a minute " Sehun said just as ecstatic. After that Chen left. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I said slowly making my way to his door. "Wait" Sehun said making me stop in my tracks. I turned around to face him. "What are you thinking right now?" Sehun asked.
I looked at him and cracked a smile. "Happy thoughts" I said before I saw his lips curl into a smile.And with that,I left out of his room.
"Noona your leaving?" Tao asked me when I was about to walk out the front door. "Yeah, I need to prepare for school tomorrow " I said. "But D.O made dinner" Tao added while poking his bottom lip out pouting. "Sorry Tao, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye guys" I said to all of the members before I left. I didn't make if far before I heard my name being called.
"Mina!" Baekhyun yelled. "Neh?" I said turning around. He jogged to catch up to me. "Its late,you should let me take you home" Baekhyun said. I didn't see anything wrong with it. So I agreed. We then walked to his car.
"Thanks for lying for me" Baekhyun said once we we're halfway to my house. "I should be thanking you, you did most of the talking " I said chuckling. "But it was fun though " Baek said looking over to me. "Yeah it was interesting all right" I said. "You wanna do it again next week" Baekhyun asked. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I was just joking Mina" he said before we both started to laugh.
Then out of nowhere we were blinded by bright lights. Then I felt the car jerk off the road. And into an near by park. The car stopped right before we hit a tree.
I was sitting there trying to catch my breath when I looked over at Baekhyun. And he was sitting there in shock looking back at me. "What was that?" I asked finally speaking. "The car was on the wrong side of the road and it almost hit us." Baekhyun said before getting out of the car. He then circled around it to see if there was any damages. I got out the car shortly after him.
"Woah that was close" Baekhyun said looking at the little distance it was between his car and the tree. "Mina are you okay" he asked. "Yeah just a little shaken up that's all" I said. "How about I just walk you the rest of the way to your house" Baekhyun suggested. "I think that's a good idea" I said before we started to walk to my house.
"Thanks Baek for walking me home" I said standing in front of my front door."And be careful going back to your house" "I will, bye Mina" he said before he started to walk back to his car.

Sehun's POV

'Great thoughts'. Those words rang throughout my head. As i was standing near my door. Not moving an inch since Mina left.
Then i was startled by the ringing of my phone.I was walking over to it when I saw Mina and Baekhyun walking to his car through my window.
"What is he doing?" I asked myself out loud. I then walked closer to my window forgetting all about my phone.
I watched her get into his car before he pulled out of the driveway. I suddenly became infuriated.
"Why didn't I offer to drive.Sehun you Stupid pabo(idiot )" I said out loud before I went and grabbed my phone. I checked to see who called. And it was an unknown number. Since I didn't know who it was,I didnt bother calling back. I walked over to my bed and started to play a game. And throughout the whole time. I was thinking about Mina.
I don't know what it is about her. But she makes me crazy. And to be honest, I don't like it. I'm always angry when I see her smiling at the hands of another man. Is this what jealousy feels like?
I broke away from my thinking when I heard the front door open. I then power walked out of my bed and down stairs with everyone else. By the time I sat in the living room with everyone, Baekhyun was there. And he looked like something was wrong. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Mina.
"Whats wrong Byun?" Chen asked. Baekhyun stared blankly at the floor before he looked up at us. "I was almost in a car accident" he said sounding like he was still in shock. And by that time,all the members was giving him their full attention.
"What do you mean almost?" Kris asked. "Me and Mina were talking when a truck was driving on the wrong side of the road. Coming towards us full speed. But I drove off the road and into a park. And we almost hit a tree." Baekhyun said traumatized.
"Mina was in the car?! You could have killed her" I yelled speaking before thinking." It wasn't his fault Sehun,calm down" Xiumin said. But I wasn't listening. "What if she died, it wouldve been your fault because you just had to drive her home" I added in a livid manner.
Baekhyun didn't respond. He just dropped his head in shame. "Sehun it's not his fault. So stop trying to make him feel guilty about it." Suho said looking at me.
I finally came down from my high when I glanced at all the members. With each of them looking at me confused and surprised. "I'm going to bed" I mumbled walking out of the living room. Ignoring the fact that I didn't eat dinner.
When I was laying in bed,all I could do was worry about Mina's well being. Everything that happened today just clarified what I was afraid of. My feelings for Mina seem to be growing stronger and I can't stop them.