Finally Going To School

Mina's POV

The walk into school was nerve racking. Plus it was a lot colder today than it was yesterday. Lets just say I wasn't a happy camper.
Last night when I was laying in bed,I came up with a nice plan. Maybe if I put on my poker face and make it seem like I don't wanna be bothered. Sehun will decide not to talk to me. I know this will only help but for so long. But at least it'll give me more time to think.
I also left home late on purpose today. Baekhyun offered to take me to school with him but I refused.
I just had a feeling Sehun would be in the car and I didn't need the questions that I didn't have answers to.
I walked into Mr.Bagswell's class without thinking twice about it.
"Miss Lee your late" Mr. Bagswell said pausing from his lesson. I didn't say anything in response. I just walked to my seat and looked forward.
"Care to explain why your late?" Mr. Bagswell asked. I shook my head no while still refusing to talk. I then heard some of the students ooooh at the same time."It wasn't a question Miss Lee, why are you late?" Mr. Bagswell asked forcefully.
"I overslept" I lied. I just wanted to give him the shortest answer I could without saying much. Mr. Bagswell nodded and then continued with his lesson.
Really!? He asked me all of that just to nod and continue. I sighed quietly. I could feel Sehun staring at me throughout the time that I've been here. I then put my head down so I could avoid any conversation. I really hope it works.
"Okay class today you and your partner will be trying to create a poster board to top off the project. It will need to be decorated and show each of your individual personalities. It will also need to be appropriate so no explicit content." Mr. Bagswell said to the class. I mentally palmed my forehead. I see there was no escaping it. I had to talk to him.
I lifted my head up and reluctantly looked at Sehun. But he was already looking at me. When we made direct contact, I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.
"Okay now find your partner and start discussing the poster" Mr. Bagswell said before I saw my class stand up since me and Sehun were close enough. There was no need to move.
"Mina I like the new look" I heard Kai say from beside Sehun. And I felt somewhat relieved that it was him who said that and not Sehun.
"Thanks" I said looking at him smiling. "Who did it?" Kai asked. "Um this lady I met named Minschi " I said nonchalantly. "Oh we always go there to get a hair change,right Sehun?" Kai said looking at Sehun.
Sehun was looking off into the distance squinting like he was thinking of something.
"Yeeeah......when did you say you got it dyed?" He asked turning to look at me. "Um about a day ago why?" I asked confused. Why would it matter what day it was? Sehun probably just needed something to ask just so he could talk to me.
"No reason" he said lying. I knew he was, it was all over his diminor. "Okay well I'll let you guys talk about the project, I just saw my partner walk in" Kai said before he left.
"So where do you want to do the poster?" Sehun asked getting right into it. "What do you mean where?" I asked. "My house or yours" he said. And i began to think. I would rather work at his house than to have my mom throwing all types of questions his way.
"Yours is fine" I said trying to seem normal. He stared at me for while before he said "okay"

Sehun's POV

I came into class on time and walked to my usual seat beside Kai. I sat down and my eyes automatically shifted to Mina's empty seat. "Shes not here again?" I asked myself in my head. I'm getting the feeling that I'm being avoided.
Class started and Mr.Bagswell was talking about a talent show we were having a couple months from now. I wasn't interested so I was about to put my headphones in when I heard the door open.
"Miss Lee your late" I looked up and saw Mr. Bagswell talking to this girl with brown hair. She didn't say anything, she just walked in and was making her way to the back. The closer she got,the more of her face that I saw. It was Mina and she looked so different.
"Care to explain why your late" Mr. Bagswell asked. Mina just shook her head no. Woah, its the first time she refused the teacher. Looks like she wants to be a bad ass. "It wasn't a question Miss Lee, why are you late?" Mr Bagswell said in a stern tone.
"I overslept " Mina responded blandly. What was wrong with her?
Mr. Bagswell nodded and started to write on the board.
I heard Mina sigh, so I looked at her. She had her head down on the desk. She looked so miserable, but why?
"Okay class you and your partner will be trying to create a poster to top off your project. It will need to be decorated and show your individual personalities." Mr Bags well announced. Ohh I got an idea, I know exactly what to do it on.
"It will also need to be appropriate so no explicit content " Mr. Bagswell added. "Damn it" I whispered under my breath. Well there goes my idea bright idea.
I looked over at Mina and she still had her head down. But then she suddenly lifted her head up and looked in my direction. Our eyes locked instantly. The look on her face gave me deja vu.
I knew I recognized her at the market yesterday. I just didn't say anything because I didn't think she dyed her hair. But if she knew who I was,why didn't she speak to me? Now I know for a fact that she was avoiding me.
"Mina I like the new look" Kai said looking at her with admiring eyes. While I just sat there in silence."Thanks" Mina said giving him a smile. How did he make her so happy all of the sudden. She must have a crush on him.
"Who did it" Kai asked. "Um some lady I met named Minschi" she said. I then started to think. Didn't Baekhyun say he went and got his hair dyed by Minschi recently.
"Oh we always go there to get a hair change,right Sehun?" Kai said looking at me. I had to clarify what I needed to know.
"Yeeeah....... when did you say you got it dyed?" I asked looking at her. "Um about a day ago why?" She asked.
Baekhyun went to Minschi to get his hair dyed a day ago to. So they must have been with each other. She just gave me all the information I needed to know.
"No reason" I lied. "Okay well I'll let you guys talk about your project, I just saw my partner walk in." Kai said before he left me and Mina alone.
"So where do you wanna do the poster?" I asked.
"What do you mean where?" she asked my confused. Aish this girl.
"My house or yours?" I asked more specific this time. "Yours is fine" she said.
I wonder why? Mina and Baekhyun must be dating. That's the reason why they got their hair dyed the same color. I looked at Mina and quietly admired her face. Why do I feel this way when I look at her.
"Okay"