Friday

Mina's POV

It was finally Friday. And I couldn't be happier. This week hasn't exactly treated me the best. So I was prepared to let lose and relax.
"Umma!" I yelled as I was walking down stairs. But I didn't hear anything back.
I walked into the kitchen and didn't see any breakfast on the table. I was about to yell my mom's name again until I saw a note on the refrigerator.

"Went on a business trip to the state's. Should be back in no time love you"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I guess I'll just eat this apple then" I said to myself before taking a bite out of it.

I live with my mom because my dad is still in the states. They're divorced but I know for a fact my mom still loves him. Before my dad moved to the state's, they would sneak around even though they weren't together. At the time I was a little younger, so they didn't think I noticed. But I did and eventually called them out on it. But they denied it until the end.
And lately my moms been acting suspicious whenever I would bring him up. And now all of the sudden she has 'business' to take care of in the states. I really hope she's not lying to me.

I eventually finished the apple and was on my way to school. The walk to school is peaceful and it gives me time to revert back to things that i was to busy to think about.
Like for example, the fact that Sehun knows my ultimate dark secret. But since he promised that my secret was safe with him. I shouldn't be worried about anything right?
I pushed that thought to the back of my mind when I saw a car pull up beside me in slow motion. I didn't know who it was, so I didn't stop walking. Until someone called my name.
"Mina!" Baekhyun yelled sticking his head out of the car window."Oh hey Baekhyun oppa,I didn't know that was you" I said smiling. "Come on get in" he said before the car completely came to a stop. I was hesitant at first, but decided to ride with them to school anyway. I sat in the back seat with Tao and Sehun while Kai was driving.
"Hey noona! " Tao said before hugging me tightly. "Tao, how am I your noona when I'm younger than you?" I asked curiously.
"Because I feel like your younger brother" Tao said before giving me an eye smile. Aish, this panda.
"Tao your the weirdest thing that I've ever layed eyes on besides Jongdae" Baekhyun said before they all started laughing. While Tao stuck his tounge out and glared at Baekhyun from the back seat. I giggled but instantly felt bad,so I decided to bring up another subject.
"Tao, do you think you did good on the history exam we had yesterday?" I asked. He just looked at me with unsure eyes.
"Of course he didn't, Tao never pays attention in class." Sehun said finally looking up from his phone. "Yah, I do pay attention. At least I don't do everything last minute like you do" Tao said back. Sehun looked at him and chuckled. "That may be true, but who's grades are better? " He said before putting his hand behind his ear. But Tao didn't say anything. "That's what I thought" Sehun said before texting on his phone again.
"How do you think you did Mina?" Kai asked me while his eyes we're still on the road. "To be honest, I think I passed. But not with one of the best scores " I said embarrassed. "Its okay, your going to study with me next time" Kai replied before looking back and me smirking.
My heart skipped a beat when he did so. "Right, how could I forget" I said blushing. But from the corner of my eye, I saw Sehuns face expression drastically change.
"Maybe he was texting someone he didn't like." I said in my head before we pulled into the schools parking lot. Kai's driving skills were great. When we all got out the car, it was nicely parallel parked."Nice " I said before giving Kai a high five. He nodded his head and thanked me before we went inside.
Today I had a different set of classes so I walked into English class. I sat in my usual seat behind Suho. He was so nice and greeted me with a smile whenever I would come to that class. Even on the first day, he greeted me with a warm smile.
"Morning Mina" Suho said turning in his seat to face me. "Morning Suho,ready for class today?" I asked. "I'm always ready,but the question is. Are you?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows. Suho knows how easily distracted I can get so he feels the need to ask the question all the time. "Not yet but I'm getting there" I said before sighing. "Mina just remember, theirs nothing else in the room besides you and the board" Suho said reassuringly. "Look I'm not even here" he added before making weird noises like he disappeared. I laughed at his gesture to lighten the mood. "Thanks Suho" I said."hwan yeong" (your welcome) he said before turning back around.
I relaxed a bit before the trouble makers came into class. Which was Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun. With Xiumin following behind them at a distance.
They always joked around in class and didn't pay attention. But came out with perfect grades. I think the school system is rigged.
And it turns out that their seats were all close to mine. But I was lucky to have Xiumin sit beside me while the others sat behind me. Xiumin payed attention from time to time but he wasn't as roudy as the other's either.
"Hey Minnie" I said smiling at Xiumin. He looked at me and smiled with his chubby cheeks. So cute.
"Hey Mina" he said lowley. Before I could say anything else the teacher came into class. He sat down in his seat and we heard a whoopy cushion go off. And then the trolls of the class bursted into laughter. With Chen being the loudest. I turned around and looked at them while they we're trying to catch their breath.
"Who did this?" Our teacher yelled standing up from his seat.
Chanyeol pointed to Chen, while Chen pointed to Baekhyun while Baekhyun pointed to.... me.