Deserving Better

Mina's POV

I woke up in a white room. And heard this annoying beeping sound. I tried to sit up but I felt this sudden stinging pain in my lower stomach. I grunted and looked over to my right. My mom was sleep in the chair.
Then I looked to my left and saw Baekhyun sitting there with D.O. And they were sound asleep to.Which surprised me because their usually at each other necks. I wish I had my phone with me for this kodak moment. But its not going to last when they wake up because Baekhyun is drooling on Kyungsoo's head. I can sense the funeral now.
Then I heard Baekhyun shift in the chair because he was uncomfortable. And before long,he finally woke up. When he saw me awake. He jumped right up. Ignoring the fact that D.O was sleep on his shoulder.
"Mina your awake" he said in a deep voice while wiping the drool off of his face. I just nodded my head,still trying to process why I'm in the hospital in the first place.
"Baekhyun walked up to me and scanned my face. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Ne, just a little pain here and there" I said brushing it off. And as soon as I said that,all the things that I didn't remember. Came flooding back to me.
The heart machine was speeding up and I could see the worry in Baekhyun's face. I felt like I was having a panic attack. Not only did the memory come back. But the anxiety I was feeling at the time. Came rushing back as well.
"Mina breathe, calm down" he said sitting on the bed in front of me. I listened and started to breath in and out slowly. And eventually I was breathing normal again.
"What happened " he asked. I just shook my head. I couldn't even talk if I wanted to right now. It was just to much to handle. And then I started to wonder. Where was Sehun when all of this was going on?
Baekhyun scooted up and embraced me in a hug. I hugged him back and he sat there comforting me.
And not to long after,I heard my mom wake up.
"Mina!" She yelled. Me and Baekhyun broke away from the hug. So my mom could embrace me next. And when she did,I felt like I couldn't breathe. But my mom let go and all she did was ramble on about how nervous and scared she was about my well being.
"What happened to you?" My mom asked. And I told her everything I knew. And when I finished, I could see the disbelief on my ummas face.
"Well I'm glad you have your boyfriend here to comfort you" My mom said. Which made me and Baekhyun look at each other. And burst into laughter. And my mom was lost the whole time.
"Mom Baekhyun's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend." I said. "You don't have to lie to me honey. I can see you guys love each other" my mom said. "Miss Lee I love your daughter -" Baekhyun started before she cut him off. "I know you do silly" she said. "Like a sister" Baekhyun continued.
My mom had a confused look on her face once again. "So you guys aren't dating " she said looking between the both of us. "No" I said. "Oh well why didnt you tell me" My mom said. And all I could do was face palm myself.
Then we heard Kyungsoo wake up. "Eww what is this" he said before reaching and touching the top of his head. And when he realizedwhat it was, Baekhyun was halfway out of the door. "Your dead" D.O said before chasing after him. Me and my mom sat there and laughed.

Sehun's POV

I walked to Mina's room and stopped at the door way. I peeped in and saw that she was awake and Baekhyun was hugging her. Poor girl needs somebody there for her. And I just wish I had gotten here in time.
I then ducked back behind the wall and ease dropped.
"Mina!" I heard this lady yell. But I'm guessing that it was her mom. Since I saw the resemblance between the two.
I smiled as I heard her mom tell Mina how worried she was. She didn't seem anything like Mina told me she was.
"Well I'm glad you have your boyfriend here to comfort you" I heard Mina's mom say. And I froze. Was she talking about me? Then I peeped into the room and saw Baekhyun and Mina look at each other. And then they started laughing.
I felt my heart fall and shatter into a million pieces. She already moved on. I left as soon as I heard the news.
There was no need for me to still be at the hospital. They released me and hour ago. So I decided that I would call a cab and go home.

When I arrived home the rest of the members ran up to me and threw thousands of questions my way. But I was in no mood for talking. I didn't say anything. I just kept walking and didnt stop until I reached my room. Then I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Frustration and sadness couldn't even describe how I'm feeling right now.
I ruffled my hair up in anger. I'm mad at myself. If I knew that everything was going to happen like this. I would have never been cruel to Mina in the first place. And now look at me. Look at us.
Mina's moved on and now she's with Baekhyun. While I'm scared up. And my ex and her brothers are probably going to be in jail for the rest of their lives. For things that I didn't even know about. And now I'm all alone and single. And maybe I deserve this.
Mina needs someone who's going to protect her and be there for her whenever she needs them to. And never put her in danger. I'm glad that my hyung can be that for her.
So I'll back off for good. And let Mina live a peace life.