15 | Forbidden

Ellie's POV:

Our kiss continued. Deeper and deeper with each stroke until both of us were completely breathless.

Our lungs are no longer filled with air.

And although I was scared for my life that Anthony and Beverly would come down and see us at any second, another part of me relished the fact that I was here with him.

And even if I didn't want to admit it. I did really enjoy kissing him.

His hand came up to the side of my cheeks as his fingers barely touched my hair.

My hands wrapped around his waist as I pulled him closer.

I wanted to savor this kiss.

I wanted to savor him.

He finally let go of my lips. Slowly.

As I felt the last of his lips brush against mine for the last time. Breaths finally came back into my system as so did his.

My chest was up against his, and our bodies felt so connected and so close that it almost felt natural.

It almost felt right.

"This is wrong." I whisper.

My eyes darted up towards him as his looked down at me. His eyes narrowed as he focused on my brown orbs.

"I know."

We both knew that this wasn't supposed to happen. But we also knew that no matter what, from now on. We weren't willing to let the other one go. Even if it means losing everything.

His hands stayed in place on my cheeks.

"Why. Why are we doing this." I said. My words are barely even able to form.

"I don't know." He replied. "But. All I know is I am no longer able to leave you alone, princess."

His forehead left mine as his lips grazed it, leaving a gentle peck.

"I don't think I can either."

A small smirk came upon his face.

"You don't know how long I have waited to kiss those lips. That is why I didn't want to let go of the party."

I sighed out. "If my brother finds out -"

"He won't." He said as he cut me off.

"But that's your best friend. And that's my BROTHER."

He shook his head. "I know."

I licked my lips slightly. "I shouldn't want to want you."

He nodded. "Me neither."

The heat in the room immediately turned up as our bodies responded to our motions.

"I shouldn't want to want to kiss those red lips, I shouldn't want to want to hold you. To please. To pleasure you. To fuck you until both of us are so tired we can't walk. But I do. And it's tearing me apart. It has been for the past couple of weeks."

I closed my eyes as his hand went to the back of my head. His hands grazed the strands of my hair as he gently tugged, allowing my head to hang and cause my eyes to look up at the sky.

His lips gently lowered down to my neck as he kissed slowly first, but then soon got rougher. His tongue did magic as he began to suck and lick the place that made me scream his name.

"God. Nik-"

He groaned against my skin.

"If we were by ourselves right now I would throw you over my shoulder, spank your ass and drag you to my room and show you how you make me feel."