37 | Family Tree

Ellie's POV:

Anger immediately sat into my body as Anthony's men sat me down on the ground.

I turned around as I began to stomp my way to Anthony.

He stood their with his arms crossed as he couldn't even look at me.

And as I glanced to the side to see Beverly, she was also crying but silently, not a cry to hear.

And as I reached my brother, I immediately waived my hands out in front of him as I growled and shoved him with all my strength.

"What in the hell is your problem!" I screamed.

God. I feel so bad for the people in the other rooms, I am shocked they haven't came and yelled at us yet.

"Me?! What in the hell is wrong with you! You are my fucking sister and lied to me about hooking up with my BESTFRIEND for months!"

"Yes! Because of THIS Anthony! Because you are so overprotective of me and my choices that you automatically shut me down everytime! You litterally control my life and when something good finally happens to me, you send him away forever!"

He sighed out. "He isn't good for you Ellie! How many times must I fucking explain it!"

I shook my head. "And that's where your wrong. He was AMAZING to me. I love him Anthony! And the fact that you can't see that is pure stupidity."

He narrowed his eyes. "You will thank me one day El."

I wiped my tears from my cheeks as I walked past both of them, as I walked to my hotel door once more only staring at the wall right next to it, as my mind reminded myself about how me and Nik just stood their together 10 minutes ago.

I closed my eyes shut at the thought.

"I will not thank you. In fact. I never want to see you again Anthony."

I reached my door as I put my hand on the handle as I turned around slightly.

Anthony took two steps towards me as he put a hand out worriedly.

"You don't mean that."

I smiled sarcastically.

I felt my body go officially numb.

"You think I am fucking lieing? Watch me. You are fucking cruel, and I don't deserve this shit from anyone especially my own brother. What we did was wrong. And I am so sorry for hurting you. But I am not going to apologize for falling in love with Nikolai and getting to know him. So if you want to punish us for love, go ahead. But just know, that this will be the cause of you never seeing me again. So now, it's my turn to say this to YOU."

A short pause came between us as Anthony stared deeply into my eyes, wondering what the hell I was going to say.

"Pack your shit. And leave. I don't care where you go, I am sure you will find another hotel. Just leave."

Was the last thing I said before my hand twisted on the door knob as I entered my room and immediately slammed the door behind me.

I locked the door as soon as it shut, only to hear Anthony begin to bang on the door with his fists.

"Open the door Ellie. Please." He said in almost a sympathetic voice.

I immediately began to unleash my cries as I put my face into my palms and slid down the door until my bottom hit the hard wood floor.

And that's when I knew I was alone

I had absolutely no one.

Anthony still was their, as he began to bang on the door just a little bit harder.

"God. Please open the door Ellie."

And the fact was, I wouldn't.

He could try and break down the door, and I would be on that patio, jumping off of it in a heart beat

Live or die, at least I wouldn't have to see his fucking face.

I really needed Nikolai and the fact that I may never see him again, or his smile, or his sexy body, feel how his arms felt around my body or the way his kisses felt around my neck mouth, felt like a bullet was sending straight to my heart.

It killed me.

I had lost one of the only people that ever truly loved me.