36 | Liar Liar

Ellie's POV:

Everything in my body immediately paused and stood still.

My breathing, my heart, my bones, everything stilled.

Seeing Nikolai on the floor, him holding his now bloody nose, his white shirt now stained immediately woke me up for the worse.

Tears began to flood my eyes as soon as I saw Anthony's face.

I knew. We have been caught.

Beverly stood back as she watched the whole thing. I don't blame her, I honestly don't know what I would do if I was in her shoes either.

"I fucking knew it. I fucking. Knew it." Anthony said, his voice rising from rage.

He shook his head as both of his hands formed fists. Nikolai looked up at him, not even wanting or willing to fight back, because he knew the same thing. We had been caught.

"You have been with my fucking sister this whole time!" He yelled as he pointed in my direction.

I covered my mouth as I tried to mask my cries.

"Get the fuck up you coward!" Anthony said as he began to kick Nikolai in the leg.

Nik began to sit up, until he found himself to a stand.

"And you." Anthony said as he looked my way.

"How fucking dare you lie to me. I am your brother, and this suppossed to be my best friend. And you. Lied to me."

I squeezed my eyes shut wishing I was anywhere else right now, I wished we could go back in time 5 minutes ago when me and Nik were laughing outside.

"You are my sister. And yet, you have lied to me about hooking up with my best friend."

I shook my head. "I was going to tell you Anthony, after we got back! But I couldn't figure out a way to."

He scoffed. "So you think, me seeing you guys about to fuck on this wall is a way for me to find out!"

I waived my arms around. "We didn't know you guys were awake! We thought you guys were sleeping!"

Beverly took one step in as she held out her finger. "None of my business, but we were downstairs at the bar."

Anthony looked back at her and nodded before glancing between me and Nik.

"And you." He said as he pointed towards Nik.

He took a few steps towards him. "How dare you. Come into my house. Into my family. And lie to me like a snake. And then proceed to take advantage of my sister."

I shook my head as I ran between them, letting my back slightly hit against Nik's chest.

"He didn't fucking take advantage of me Anthony! I decieded for this to happen to!"

His eyes looked down at me as they narrowed. His lip pointed, as redness began to creep in his skin and his muscles tensed up.

"Your not even going to say anything Nikolai?" Anthony said.

I backed up as I looked up at Nik.

He was speechless as his expression remained as straight as an arrow.

"No. Their is nothing to say."

Anthony laughed sarcastically. "Of course. You have nothing to say. You have nothing to fucking say because you have been fucking my sister this whole time, lieing to me about it, made me look like a fool, and then got caught."