◇ Ending Note ◇

Man. I don't even know where to start this but I am going to try and make this is as short as possible.

I cannot begin to thank you guys enough for showing the utmost love, to me and to Rosaline and Enzo. And without your support, these two books in the series wouldn't have been made.

I am so glad that you guys fell in love with the story of Rosaline and Enzo, and their children, Ellie and Anthony.

I have truly had so much fun writing these stories and I would be sitting here lieing if I said I will not miss writing them.

All three books, will always have a special place in my heart as I hope they do to you all as well.

I now feel that Rosaline and Enzo's story has closure, because now it's their children that will go on and live their legacy. And their children, and so on.

Also, thank you all so much for almost 60k view on Forbidden Love, honestly blows my mind that over 60,000 of you guys have read my book!

Anyways, I really hope that you guys have enjoyed the "Love" series. And please go check out some of my other books if you all enjoyed this one!

I am in hopes now to finish the other two that have been on hold for a while now.

I love you all lots and again, cannot thank you guys enough for the love that has been shown.

Goodbye Rosaline and Enzo, it has been my pleasure <3

Love,

Chanee :)