42 | Run, Kid, Run

Ellie's POV:

I began to cry and whimper uncontrollably, as the metal began to sting on my head.

"Mom. Please it's ok." I cried out.

My mother stood a few feet in front of us as she covered her mouth with her palms.

"Shh. I am going to take good care of you ok?"

I closed my eyes so tight a I held the arm that the man was holding me with.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You did a very bad thing Ellie. You threatned my boss at the party."

The party? What?-

Oh God. The PARTY. The very first party me and Nikolai went to. The party that me and him kissed in front of the paparazzi.

The PARTY that I threatned Daniel. Even if he deserved it. God. I knew better. I shouldn't have done that.

"And now it's your turn to pay."

My mother's cries were uncontrollable as she suddenly put her arms out in front of her.

"Please! Please don't hurt her!" Rosaline yelled out.

He chuckled. "I won't. Not yet. She needs to suffer first."

I shook my head as all the sudden he loosened his grip before he pushed me with force to the ground causing me to land chest first onto the hard wood floor.

Pain began to shoot up my body, as I immediately stood up as I ran to mom's side.

The man had sharp black eyes, that looked like he was plain evil. Like he had done evil things in the past, and I was fucking terrified.

His arm extended as he now pointed the gun at the both of us.

"Get on the ground!" He yelled.

I yelped as I stood their frozen.

So did my mother.

But as soon as we didn't get down fast enough, his arm moved as he pointed the gun to my mother as he pulled the trigger.

The bullet going straight through her left leg.

A yelp came from her as she fell to the ground.

My eyes widened as I gasped out.

"Mom!"

I tried to bend down to help her, but I was immediately stopped as the man raced to me, causing me to stumble back against the wall.

His body pressed against mine, as the tears began to flood even more through my eyes.

"Please let me help her!"

Mom laid on the ground as I could tell she was in so much pain.

Her eyes marked with fear as she tried to lift her body so she could put her hand to her leg to stop the bleeding.

His face pressed up against mine, as he used his free hand to grip against my chin, forcing me to stare down at my bleeding mother.

"You move. And I shoot you cold blood. Got it?"

I nodded fastly. "Please let me help her!" I screamed.

He chuckled. "You really think I am going to let you do that?"

I cried out more, as I could barely even breathe.

His arm extended slowly, as another shot ringed out, and this time it hit her right leg.

Another scream came from me as he suddenly moved his hand from my chin as he grabbed a hold of my head before slamming it against the wall, earning a crack in the dry wall.

My ears went black as I heard my mother cry out, as my body slid down the wall as I fell to the floor.

God. Anthony. Please. Get here.

The man stepped in front of me as I reached out from behind my head as I  felt on the back, and soon realized I was bleeding.

My mother was crying uncontrollably from the pain, as blood began to pour out of her legs.

"If you let me help her. I will do whatever you want. You can kill me, you can tie me up. I will do whatever you want. Just let me help my mom please."

He shook his head. "I have a better idea."

"Just let-" I said before feeling a strong punch hit me in the nose.

I yelped as my head hit back on the floor, causing me to close my eyes for a second.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I reached up and held my nose as blood began to come out of my nostrils to.

"Listen to me you bitch! You either shut your fucking mouth and do what I say or you WILL pay."

I nodded, as he walked over to my mother as he grazed his finger on her chin.

Her eyes were barely open, as she stared him down like a serpent.

"Oh Rosaline. You were so beautiful back in your day. How come you had to get old and give birth to a bitch of a daughter."

She groaned, as he immediately picked her up as he threw her over his shoulder.

She began to scream as the pain that was probably shooting through her legs were unbearable.

"Mom!" I yelled.

The man took a couple of steps toward me as I did my best to back up, only to be grabbed by my hair.

Hard.

His grip tightened on my head of hair, as I began to yelp.

He began to drag my body as I did my best to try and kick and release his grasp from my hair.

But no matter what I did, he wouldn't let go.

He began to drag me to the bathroom, as he suddenly stopped as he brought his left leg up.

And with a groan he kicked the door open, as it slammed against the wall.

He walked in as my body began to slide against the tile, earning a squeeking noise.

He dropped my mother, as her body laid flat upon the tile.

Her body so limp and frozen, I immediately thought she was dead.

My mind began to panic as he let me go.

I slid right next to mom, as I held her body in my lap.

The man stepped outside the room, as he grabbed the door and froze.

"Enjoy this while it lasts. Because it's about to get really hot in here."

My swollen eyes narrowed at him as he brought his gun up for the final time.

And this time it was to my mother again.

I held out my hand so fast, but it wasn't fast enough.

Because as soon as the third bullet came out, it immediately hit my mother's side. Causing her to scream once again.

Tears streamed out of both of our eyes as I yelped out.

"God! STOP!" I yelled out.

His head tilted to the side.

"What. Did. I fucking tell you."

My eyes immediately filled with fear as my heart began to race, before the gun faced me as he pulled the trigger once again.

The bullet went straight to my shoulder as it scraped my skin, causing me to yelp in even more pain.

The man did nothing as he slammed the door as it clicked. Signaling it was locked from the outside.