Eight

Jericho

She stares up at me, and I search her innocent blue eyes for the fear I expect to creep in as what I truly am comes to the surface, unable to control it in this moment, but I find no fear, only blatant wonder as she peers into my dark eyes.

I can barely control my darkness when it so eagerly wants to take this woman.

Eden.

With her long brown hair that reaches her waist, her slim figure that somehow manages to have such a voluptuous ass, her light blue eyes that see right through me, her full lips, and her addictive smell of jasmine and honey.

Driving me mad with her indifferent attitude towards me, acting as though she doesn't want me.

As if she's not mine.

MINE.

I nip at her breasts, savoring every small moan and hitch in her breath.

I can't wait to turn them into screams of pleasure, I want the world to hear my name spill from her full lips.

I trail my mouth down her smooth stomach, flicking my tongue out to lick her as I go, enjoying the taste.

I peer up at her, making sure she's watching me as I bring my face down further, finally resting my eyes between her thighs, I can feel my erection twitch in my pants at the sight of her dripping wet for me, my cock begging to be buried deep inside this woman, to bring her pleasure no other man is capable of.

Slowly I trail my hand up her thigh, Eden basically shaking with anticipation as my hand grows closer, gently I bring my thumb to her clit, as if the contact alone brought her to orgasm she arches her back and moans loudly, "Fuck," I growl out, my voice coming out more sinister than I'd like.

I may be a demon, but I have no desire to hurt this woman before me, no desire to scare her. I don't want her to fear me.

Not like everyone else does.

I continue rubbing her clit in soft, small circles, before pressing down, adding more pressure to her small bud. "Jericho.. I'm-" Eden says breathlessly to me and I instantly stop. "Not yet." I say to her, though she seems slightly annoyed I denied her her orgasm, she doesn't say anything as I begin sliding my finger up and down her slit, coating my finger in her wetness, before pushing it inside her, slowly I begin pumping it in and out of her as she moans softly, I add a second finger, stretching her slightly.

Her breathing continues to grow more uneven, her moans full of pleasure growing louder as her orgasm begins to build again.

My cock is so hard it's almost painful, I can feel the precum that now coats the inside of my undergarments, the feeling slightly uncomfortable, my cock begging to be freed, to be the cause of her pleasure.

I growl to myself, battling my inner darkness.

I can't take her here, not like this. But I can't help myself, I needed to touch her. My inner darkness is all but demanding it of me, as long as she's willing.

Eden's wetness coats my hand as I watch my two fingers slide in and out of her, her moans turning into soft cries of pleasure as she reaches her orgasm, I bury my fingers as deeply as I possibly can inside of her, enjoying the feeling of her orgasm making her tighten around my fingers, as I bring my mouth to her thigh and bite her gently before gliding my lips across her soft skin.

I peer up at her to see her eyes closed, her hair a mess, and her face flushed, breathing heavily as she comes back down from her high.

Slowly I take my fingers out of her, she looks down at me through her lashes as I do so, and I take great pleasure in watching her face as I lick her wetness off of my fingers, enjoying the taste of her.