Twenty-Two

Eden

Jericho towers over me in his magnificent Reaper form, making me feel smaller than usual.

His hand rests gently against my throat, daring to add just the right amount of pressure, toeing the line between pain and pleasure.

I arch my back, pressing my body into his, silently requesting more from him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks darkly into my ear.

"Yes, I'm sure. Please.. do whatever you want with me." I say breathlessly, my mind already racing with filthy ideas of what he might do to me.

He bites my ear gently. "Those are some dangerous fucking words." He growls out, pressing himself against me.

He brings one hand between my thighs and begins rubbing me from the outside of my pants, teasing me. Trailing kisses up and down my neck, before bringing his lips to mine, kissing me fiercely as his tongue invades my mouth, playing with my own tongue.

He's biting my lips and licking them, causing small moans to escape me as he continues rubbing me through my clothes.

"Please.. I need more.." I moan out to him.

"I'm going to drive you to the absolute edge before I let you come back down, my little Eden. And I'll do it again, and again. I'll do it till you're so sore you finally tell me you can't take any more." He growls out.

His words cause a loud gasp to leave me, his dirty confession making my core heat further with desire.

He's biting me and trailing his tongue all over me. And I love it.

"These need to go." He says while removing every last bit of clothing I wear, leaving me bare in front of him as his heated gaze takes in every inch of me.

His dark eyes meet mine, and he's on me again, his bites becoming more aggressive, pain and pleasure mingling with each other, driving me wild.

His hand reaches down again between my thighs, going for my clit, he circles it a couple times before bringing his finger between my folds to play in my wetness, but still refusing to actually bring a finger inside of me yet.

"Mmm, that's my girl, always so fucking wet for me." He says. His dirty words of praise causing me to blush.

He brings his mouth to my ear to whisper to me. "What's wrong, Eden? Does it make you feel some type of way when I praise how dirty you are for me?" He chuckles darkly.

I open my eyes to look at him, and find him smirking darkly at me as he plays with me, sliding his finger up and down my dripping slit.

He stares at me intently as he finally pushes a finger inside me, making me moan with satisfaction to finally have something filling me.

He slowly begins moving his finger in and out of me, and I watch as his eyes flicker between my face and where his finger disappears inside of me. The sight becomes too much for me, as I close my eyes and lean my head back in pleasure, slowly beginning to rock my hips against Jericho's hand as his finger buries itself inside me.

"So desperate and needy for my touch." He says darkly. "Admit it, Eden, you crave me, don't you?" He says as he trails his tongue up my neck slowly, leaving a trail of fiery pleasure in its wake.

"Yes." I manage to moan out to him. I don't care how needy I sound. Because I am needy, I crave Jericho's touch to the point it's almost unbearable, I want him to take me every way possible.

He removes his finger from me slowly, before licking it clean as he locks eyes with me.

"Bend over." Is all he says.